PDA

View Full Version : WTB H2 Roof Rack Rails - One or Two

MindlesS
06-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Yeah mine had a nice run in with the ceiling of a parking garage...few minor scratches, however one of the hinges got pretty messed up...So I may as well replace them all.

If someone has one or two or just the hindge that would work...Thx!

MindlesS
06-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Yeah mine had a nice run in with the ceiling of a parking garage...few minor scratches, however one of the hinges got pretty messed up...So I may as well replace them all.

If someone has one or two or just the hindge that would work...Thx!

rodster
06-26-2005, 03:22 AM
I have some. Would prefer to get rid of both. Old thread with pictures here: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4616043161/m/3641005911/r/3641005911#3641005911

Edit/Add: I remember in another thread you were considering new rims. If you have the OEM takeoff rims and have an interest in trading for bars, that works for me. I don't need the tires. Thanks!

MindlesS
06-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Well whats the least you will take...I see you were unable to sell them before. I can pick them up from you in Vegas...however I dont think I can trade my rims since I may put them back on if I ever decide to sell my truck. Thx though.

EDIT: Or If you need furniture we might be able to make a trade or deal that way...My family owns a chain of stores in Vegas, so let me know.

Marc

rodster
06-26-2005, 09:35 PM
Marc,

Not sure what the bottom number is but it's pretty clear I was overpriced so I imagine a deal can be made. If I don't have to box and ship (a BIG pain in the butt) that sure makes life easy.

Furniture . . . no doubt my wife would enjoy bartering my stuff for her shopping pleasure. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Could be we can make a deal that way.

I'll drop a PM with contact info. If it works out, great. If not, roof bars pop-up here and on Ebay so you'll surely find a good deal somewhere.

Thanks,

Rod

4churchill
06-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Set of near new chrome roof rails for sale...pm or email me psachs(@)parkroyale.net

KenP
06-30-2005, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
I have some. Would prefer to get rid of both. Old thread with pictures here: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4616043161/m/3641005911/r/3641005911#3641005911

Edit/Add: I remember in another thread you were considering new rims. If you have the OEM takeoff rims and have an interest in trading for bars, that works for me. I don't need the tires. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Rodster, if you need stock take-offs, let me know. I'm sure my garage-space-eaters would like a new home.

rodster
06-30-2005, 01:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Rodster, if you need stock take-offs, let me know. I'm sure my garage-space-eaters would like a new home. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken -- Thanks and you bet, I am in the market for take-off rims. I'll drop a PM your way. Rod