PDA

View Full Version : Manik Front Roof Rack For sale

Dewi2005
04-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my front Manik Rack. This rack is polished stainless steel and originally priced at $650 new. This has been on my H2 for only a short time (approx 2k miles) and is in excellent condition. I dont care for the added noise in my sunroof caused by the wind going through the rack.

The picture is of the front and rear rack. I am only selling the front piece attached to the stock roof racks

I would like to sell this front rack for $400 + shipping, but if someone has a better idea of a good price, please make me an offer. Im sure it would require freight due to the size, but I am guessing it should be somewhere around $100 to ship.

Dewi2005
04-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my front Manik Rack. This rack is polished stainless steel and originally priced at $650 new. This has been on my H2 for only a short time (approx 2k miles) and is in excellent condition. I dont care for the added noise in my sunroof caused by the wind going through the rack.

The picture is of the front and rear rack. I am only selling the front piece attached to the stock roof racks

I would like to sell this front rack for $400 + shipping, but if someone has a better idea of a good price, please make me an offer. Im sure it would require freight due to the size, but I am guessing it should be somewhere around $100 to ship.