PDA

View Full Version : 1.5-2.5" longer Bilstein brushed aluminum front shocks

OrangeCrush
02-26-2009, 03:04 PM
As many of you know, a few weeks ago I installed a Truxx leveling kit. Since then, I installed a Rancho 4" kit.

Point is, I'm selling a set of front bilstein brushed aluminum shocks that are designed for when you increase the height with your torsion bars. The shocks are meant to be used for 1.5-2.5" increase in height. If you use the stock shocks, you'll only have 1/4" up movement before the shocks bottom out.

Just for the record, using stock H2 shocks with a leveling system and shock extenders DOES NOT WORK.

Oh, they'll physically fit but they won't compress. You can't extend the stock shocks by adding an extender and expect the shocks not to bottom out.... it ain't gonna happen. Ask me how I know.

So, I am selling a set of these shocks, not even 100 miles on them with a set of Cognito swaybar links.

The shocks new are 89.95 each. The Cognito swaybar links are 70.00 for the pair.

That's 250.00 new.

I will sell both the shocks and swaybar links including shipping for 175.00

Post here or in PM.

Thanks,

Mark

OrangeCrush
02-27-2009, 01:03 AM
SOLD!!

Thanks,

Mark

Bimmer9938
02-27-2009, 02:44 PM

Oh, If I knew it was shipped, I would have jumped on these. Can you give me the part #s, I need to pick up a pair of these shocks. :beerchug:

kalantar
04-22-2009, 05:41 PM
As many of you know, a few weeks ago I installed a Truxx leveling kit. Since then, I installed a Rancho 4" kit.

Oh, they'll physically fit but they won't compress. You can't extend the stock shocks by adding an extender and expect the shocks not to bottom out.... it ain't gonna happen. Ask me how I know.

So, I am selling a set of these shocks, not even 100 miles on them with a set of Cognito swaybar links.

The shocks new are 89.95 each. The Cognito swaybar links are 70.00 for the pair.

That's 250.00 new.

Post here or in PM.

Thanks,

Mark

Just for clarification, if you do mainly street driving wouldnt the extra inch or two of shock give you extra sway?

OrangeCrush
04-25-2009, 03:39 AM
No... it's about bottoming out (top or bottom) The shocks will compress and doesn't cause sway...

Mark