PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Single Tier OEM black brushguard

jmsspratlin
05-03-2009, 12:10 PM
PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks...Jamie

ROUSHDEMON
05-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Jamie, just sent you a PM on the one you have, please let me know when you get a chance, thanks.

ROUSHDEMON
05-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Has anybody talked to Jamie? (jmsspratlin) ?????????
I've been trying to buy something from him for like 3 months and I see him log in over and over again and doesn't reply to any of my PMs. I'm just trying to do business with you man, if you dont want to sell me the item you offered to sell me then just say so and I'll carry on. if you're not getting my PMs then I apologize you haven't heard from me, but I've been sending you PMs for months trying to buy something from you.

Any info would be greatly appreciated so I can understand why I'm being completely ignored.

Thanks.

thefinestimage
05-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Tell me about it. I have been trying to buy his SMA Brush Guard for almost 5 months...lol. Seems like I can't seem to get a done deal.

thefinestimage
05-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Maybe longer.....lol. http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36097&highlight=sma

ROUSHDEMON
05-13-2009, 06:34 PM
I hear ya.

Does anybody have any info on him? i know he was going through some family issues but not sure if he's close to anyone else who could tell me if he's going to do business of not so I can move on.

Thanks.

hummerpartsman
05-15-2009, 10:57 PM
If you want a black brush guard i have on i can sell. i would have to get pics done on Monday as i am out of the office for the rest of the week-end