PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Kit

twenty2
06-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Anyone have at least 5 pieces of the carbon fiber dash kit laying around?

SCB51861
06-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Anyone have at least 5 pieces of the carbon fiber dash kit laying around?

WWW.OEMDASH.COM

twenty2
06-23-2009, 01:37 PM
we commits to supplying Replica Louis Vuitton Women Handbags (http://www.replica-louis.com/louisvuittonwomenlatestnewstyle-c-4_18.html) from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,Replica Louis Vuitton Women Handbags Wholesale Cheap Louis Vuitton Women Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the replica-louis.com shopping experience!

what the heck does this have to do with carbon fiber kits? Go away...:raar:

Hellz
06-23-2009, 03:45 PM
spam!!!

surprised he is not banned yet:fdance:

also, for the OP, did you buy that CF dash kit?

been thinking of buying one myself, just not too sure i am fond of the crack-n-peel type stuff. ill find a way to screw it up and make it look like crap.

timgco
06-23-2009, 05:35 PM
That stick on **** is junk! If you want a really nice kit, call up OEM and order that kit. When Stuart had that company, I put one of his kits in there and it is was perfect, high end quality, and way cheaper than ordering the LE H2 kit from GM. You can get almost any part of your H2 done as well. Stuart did sell the company from what I recently learned, but it is one of his freinds. I can only assume he is using the same supplier as well. I plan to put another one of his kits in the next H2 as well.

HummBob
06-25-2009, 07:51 AM
That stick on **** is junk! If you want a really nice kit, call up OEM and order that kit. When Stuart had that company, I put one of his kits in there and it is was perfect, high end quality, and way cheaper than ordering the LE H2 kit from GM. You can get almost any part of your H2 done as well. Stuart did sell the company from what I recently learned, but it is one of his freinds. I can only assume he is using the same supplier as well. I plan to put another one of his kits in the next H2 as well.

Yep, Brad, who bought oemdash.com is AWESOME as well!!!

Get it from HIM!!!!:dancingbanana: