PDA

View Full Version : Rear coil spring spacers for air suspension.

OrangeCrush
09-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Not sure if a "kit" could be put together but I've got rear coil springs spacers (for air suspension...means it comes with the extension rods for height adjustment)

Mark

DuckTruck
09-07-2009, 07:50 PM
OC,

I am interesting in getting more height out of my airbags by doing such a mod. However, I am a bit confused as to what you are selling....do you have a kit (if so, I am very intersted)?

Just wanted to find out exactly what was up for grabs.

Thanks man,

The LAW

OrangeCrush
09-17-2009, 03:20 AM
OC,

I am interesting in getting more height out of my airbags by doing such a mod. However, I am a bit confused as to what you are selling....do you have a kit (if so, I am very intersted)?

Just wanted to find out exactly what was up for grabs.

Thanks man,

The LAW

Man, I'm sorry... I never got notification that anyone responded. No, all I have are the spacers and the extended rods for the suspension levelling system.

What happened is I ordered my liftkit and the idiots sent me the rear kit for air suspension, not coil springs.

Then they told me to screw off so I had to buy a rear kit from Rancho.

HTH's,

Mark

Bimmer9938
09-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Mark where did you buy them? (so I can avoid doing business with them)

OrangeCrush
09-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Mark where did you buy them? (so I can avoid doing business with them)

One of those stupid large autopart companies in CA. Their ad showed pics of the right parts but the kit didn't include the right parts.

Once I received them, tehy basically said there wasn't **** they could do about it.

:rant:

Mark

DuckTruck
10-12-2009, 04:48 PM
OC,

PM Sent.

Thanks,

DUCK