PDA

View Full Version : BFG Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 37x12.5x20 (set of 5)

jmanley
09-17-2009, 08:28 PM
BFG Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 37x12.5x20
Four of them have approx. 4500 miles on them
One (spare) has 0 miles on it, and has only been mounted

My priorities changed just a bit with regards to the tires I can run (need to do a bunch of towing), therefore I'm going to let these basically new tires go for much less than their actual value. Since there are five total tires, you'll have a replacement for the spare as well.

I paid $558.82 per tire ($2795 total) for the 5 tires in mid-March. I'll let all 5 tires (4 slightly used, 1 mounted spare never used) go for just $1800 plus shipping for all 5 tires. That's basically $1000 off ($200/tire!) for these....I need to move them NOW!

Shipping is from 58104 zip code, sales in the "lower 48" US only.

The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 (KM for Key feature: Mud traction and 2 identifying it as BFGoodrich's 2nd generation KM tire) is an Off-Road Maximum Traction tire developed for off-roaders driving full-sized, lifted trucks that participate in rock climbing and/or other challenging off-road driving. The Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 is designed from the mud up to overcome almost any obstacle in its path by combining more traction and mud-clearing ability than its predecessor with a smoother ride and less road noise than normally expected from an aggressive tire.

The Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 molds an off-road tread compound into a Krawler T/A KX-inspired symmetric design that features deep, self-cleaning independent tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones that provide the elasticity needed to allow the tire to conform to off-road obstacles when aired-down and driven at low speeds.

The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts and BFGoodrich's Krawler TEK sidewalls and carcass. Krawler TEK consists of three components that include aggressive sidewall lugs, cut- and chip-resistant sidewall compounds and BFGoodrich's TriGard carcass (three-ply polyester construction) with sidewall cords that are up to 33 percent stronger than the previous Mud-Terrain T/A KM tire. These advancements allow for more bite and sidewall protection along with increased strength and resistance to bruising caused by rocks and rough trails. Single strand beads (a single strand of bead wire is continuously wrapped multiple times until the desired strength is provided) enhance the tire's fit to the wheel to improve uniformity and ride quality.

Bimmer9938
09-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Hmmm...1 post. :giggling:

twenty2
09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
we all love actual pictures here... :clapping:

jmanley
09-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Here are some pix of the tires.

ehaser
09-19-2009, 05:25 PM
We all know what they look like butthole.. Hence the term "actual pictures"..

jmanley
09-19-2009, 05:53 PM
I didn't know it took tiny pricks like you to swear on here. Is this the type of board this is? Is this the type of owners you all are, where vulgarity rules the day? Would you call your mother a Butthole? And if so, I feel sorry for you.

You want pix of the tires on the vehicle..fine. I'll upload them. But be civil about it. Geez.

jmanley
09-19-2009, 05:59 PM
"Actual Pictures"

jmanley
09-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Can we all be civil now?

dvl57
09-19-2009, 07:02 PM
jmanley,

i posted a response on the other forum a week ago about your tires, - i was interested until i realized they were 20 inch tires....I've got the standard 17's on my BFG's AT....anyways, good luck w/the sale. The guys on this forum are great! :clapping:

jmanley
09-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Ya, hard to "shrink" them to 17" wheels! :)

If you want to upgrade to 20" wheels, it's a heck of a deal. Make me an offer, you never know...I might take it!

Jay

dvl57
09-25-2009, 02:42 PM
PM sent

Hellz
09-26-2009, 04:11 PM
pm sent

ehaser
10-11-2009, 01:34 AM
My fault,
Too many scammers nowadays. The stock pics caused concern. I retract, you are not a butthole.

Nice rig by the way... Very nice.

jmanley
10-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Ok, no sweat! :) I then retract my "Flame on" response. :)

I'm a real guy, and not only that, I'm a Hummer Club Ambassador and member of the Midwest Hummer Club. :) I'm a real, bleeding, guy, that loves his Hummer...even if a Chinese company now owns the brand. (UGH!)

Great day!
Jay M

ROUSHDEMON
10-11-2009, 02:54 AM
http://www.clanpot.com/slutamis/pics/pwned.jpg