PDA

View Full Version : Painted trim in and outside of H2

OrangeCrush
09-21-2009, 12:39 AM
So here's the scoop. I had a member want the trim painted in his H2. That trim included all the dash pieces, console bezels, bumpers, flares, luggage rack trim and mirrors.

I got everything in primer but the fellow member flaked on me so now I'm stuck with all these pieces in primer.

I DO NOT HAVE the bumpers in primer. I was going to prep his bumpers and use them.

So I have for sale now a set of console and dash trim pieces in primer. I have mirrors (new style), flares, rocker mouldings and all upper roof trim in primer.

To have all of these pieces painted, you'd spend well over 2K.... nevermind I'm supplying mirrors, flares, etc, etc...

Hell, the company online that is doing this is charging almost 600 bucks for just the dash pieces with an exchange.

I'll paint all the pieces in the color of your choice with an exchange of just the dash pieces for 1500 bucks.

If you want the bumper trim painted, I will paint front and rear bumpers for 500 but you'll have to supply them.

Obviously shipping will be an issue since there are a TON of pieces so this will have to be someone local if you're interested.

You can contact me here or email me at orangecrush03@gmail.com

Thanks,
Mark

Lucky1
09-21-2009, 04:20 AM
That is a smokin deal ! Without the free parts labor alone is well over 2 grand. This is a freebee guys. Thanks for the parts you sent me Mark I owe you bro.

timgco
09-21-2009, 05:39 PM
That member should be shot! :raar:

OrangeCrush
10-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Bump.....

OrangeCrush
12-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Another bump.... still got parts.

porschett
12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Hi Mark,

Driving from NC to Dallas around the 20th. If you need something delivered that way, let me know. It's going to be an empty H2.

By the way, if it snows that weekend, wanna go up to the hills and play with the H2's?

OrangeCrush
12-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Hi Mark,

Driving from NC to Dallas around the 20th. If you need something delivered that way, let me know. It's going to be an empty H2.

By the way, if it snows that weekend, wanna go up to the hills and play with the H2's?

Man, I hate it when I don't get email notifications... I'm sorry, I just happened to log on and see your response.

Thanks for the offer, that's very generous, at the moment, I don't have anything but ya never know.

Hell ya, if it snows, I'm dying to go play in the snow. Anytime you want a driving bud, let me know... I'm game.

Mark

OrangeCrush
12-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Bump... will sell in primer or painted to match.

Mark