PDA

View Full Version : early style mirrors needed....

OrangeCrush
09-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Due to a deal that didn't happen, I now need an early set of mirrors for a customer that didn't get some work done. I was suppose to paint them for him so as a surprise, I sold them and got him a set of new style mirrors and was going to paint them.

Needless to say, the deal didn't go through so I need to replace his mirrors. If anyone has a set, let me know please.

Mark

Rico001
09-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Due to a deal that didn't happen, I now need an early set of mirrors for a customer that didn't get some work done. I was suppose to paint them for him so as a surprise, I sold them and got him a set of new style mirrors and was going to paint them.

Needless to say, the deal didn't go through so I need to replace his mirrors. If anyone has a set, let me know please.

Mark

Are you wanting to trade or buy the old style mirrors?
We have a set of 2003 on the truck that I'm trying to
get replaced since they do not auto fold in and out.
Otherwise they are in good shape.

Please let me know.
~Richard

OrangeCrush
09-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Are you wanting to trade or buy the old style mirrors?
We have a set of 2003 on the truck that I'm trying to
get replaced since they do not auto fold in and out.
Otherwise they are in good shape.

Please let me know.
~Richard

Richard,

Thanks for the response. I need to flat out just buy the mirrors. Unfortunately, I gave his old set to someone that was in need of some only because I had a set of newer style mirrors I was going to give him for free. (painted too)

So, now that the deal went south, I'm stuck paying for a set of mirrors. Anyway, I don't want to rip him off, the mirrors he sent me were in working condition so his replacement mirrors need to be in the same condition.

Thanks,

Mark

OrangeCrush
09-27-2009, 01:40 PM
No one has a set of mirrors? Daaaaaamn.

Mark

JMV1210
09-28-2009, 05:31 AM

Mark

I have the glass part of the mirror in my garage from my 2004 hummer. If its the mirror only that you need and not the housing I have them both. email me at jmv1210@me.com

theBroken
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Im sure I can find a set of older ones. I cant keep the 05+ in stock. Email me at offroadtech@gmail.com Include the year and if you want chrome or non chrome or if it dont matter.