PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 2004 H2 Hummer Parts

MindlesS
01-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Since I recently sold my H2 for stupid reasons and am now regretting the fact that I did! I am not sure when I will find another to fit my needs, and if I do I doubt I will use any of these parts so I will sell them here.

First item is an H2 Black Rear Bumper, it has a slight baseball size dent in it, to the above right of the hitch. I is definitely fixable so if you want give me your best price...Shipping maybe expensive so I would recommend picking it up.

Second item on the list are the H2 OEM Tubular Side-Steps, great condition normal wear and tear underneath but nothing you can see, and there is a slight 1" gouge/scratch on the one of the plastic stepping parts on it, nothing major they still look good... Best offer can take em once again shipping maybe high.

Thirdly is the stock exhaust for the 2004 H2 with about 3000miles on it. Great condition, best offer can have it.

Umm...I am sure if I look in my garage I will be able to find more stuff, I will post picks tonight or over the weekend...

**RECOVERING FROM HANGOVER SO I AM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMER ISSUES DONT MIND THEM**

MindlesS
01-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Since I recently sold my H2 for stupid reasons and am now regretting the fact that I did! I am not sure when I will find another to fit my needs, and if I do I doubt I will use any of these parts so I will sell them here.

First item is an H2 Black Rear Bumper, it has a slight baseball size dent in it, to the above right of the hitch. I is definitely fixable so if you want give me your best price...Shipping maybe expensive so I would recommend picking it up.

Second item on the list are the H2 OEM Tubular Side-Steps, great condition normal wear and tear underneath but nothing you can see, and there is a slight 1" gouge/scratch on the one of the plastic stepping parts on it, nothing major they still look good... Best offer can take em once again shipping maybe high.

Thirdly is the stock exhaust for the 2004 H2 with about 3000miles on it. Great condition, best offer can have it.

Umm...I am sure if I look in my garage I will be able to find more stuff, I will post picks tonight or over the weekend...

**RECOVERING FROM HANGOVER SO I AM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMER ISSUES DONT MIND THEM**