PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2005 Hummer H2 Black on Black

coach3rd
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
This Hummer is in excellent condition. It is Black with Black Leather interior. Lux package with chrome fuel door. It has 32K miles on it. (We travel out of town every weekend.) I will throw in the Hummer cargo carrier that mounts on the roof with the factory roof racks. Would like to get $46,000 obo. Located in Virginia.

Thanks,
Coach

coach3rd
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
This Hummer is in excellent condition. It is Black with Black Leather interior. Lux package with chrome fuel door. It has 32K miles on it. (We travel out of town every weekend.) I will throw in the Hummer cargo carrier that mounts on the roof with the factory roof racks. Would like to get $46,000 obo. Located in Virginia.

Thanks,
Coach

coach3rd
09-19-2005, 10:10 PM
No offers? How about 44k?

Peter etg
09-21-2005, 05:45 PM

Peter etg
09-22-2005, 05:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
40 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A year later and you still can’t find a pre owned H2 for cheap? Maybe you should consider an H3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have almost given up the idea of buying an H2. Hard to find one with limited budget.
Just bought myself a xc90 v8 http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But once in a while i make an offer for one that i might be interested in. If it works - i´ll buy it and let my wife drive the xc90.

W1N
09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
40 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A year later and you still can’t find a pre owned H2 for cheap? Maybe you should consider an H3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have almost given up the idea of buying an H2. Hard to find one with limited budget.
Just bought myself a xc90 v8 http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But once in a while i make an offer for one that i might be interested in. If it works - i´ll buy it and let my wife drive the xc90. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it more expensive to buy Volvo and a limited Budget H2 than buy a little more expensive H2???

I think you're nocking your head to the wall. Your chanses to find a really cheap H2 that has no questionable history is close to zero. So if you end up buying one you will most likely to have certain amount of other costs. I'd rather buy a little bit more expensive and newer one...

coach3rd
09-24-2005, 12:23 PM
I will consider 43k at the least, This truck is in excellent shape.

Thanks,
Coach

timgco
09-24-2005, 01:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coach3rd:
I will consider 43k at the least, This truck is in excellent shape.

Thanks,
Coach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

43K http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

kacyk
09-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Heck you guys could have bought my H2 with only 23K miles for $36,000.00. There are plenty of low mileage H2's out there for well under 40K. They may advertise higher but you can buy it for lower.

HGW
09-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Coach--please PM me with more info and your phone number--I need a black on black.

HGW
09-30-2005, 01:10 AM
No PM yet http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

coach3rd
10-14-2005, 01:20 PM
HummersGoneWild

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Coach

coach3rd
11-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Tom Berg
11-15-2005, 12:47 PM
40k?

RIC-H0
11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Hell...I'll sell you my '03 for $38.8
Sorry about stealing your fire coach, but it's just an offer!

big mike
11-19-2005, 01:39 AM
I just sold a 2004 with 16k, for $29,000 and 2003 with 30k for $23,000. although this is an optimum time to purchase one (lowered petrol prices, snow on the way) you might still be asking too much. The H2 depreciates in value very rapidly, due to it being overvalued at conception when new at the dealer.

big mike
11-19-2005, 01:41 AM
"Imports are like tampons...Every Pussy has got one!"

Riiight!
I guess thats why Hummer copied all of their styling cues from Mercedes Benz, Volswagen and Range Rover.

strongrhino
11-19-2005, 03:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by big mike:
I just sold a 2004 with 16k, for $29,000 and 2003 with 30k for $23,000. although this is an optimum time to purchase one (lowered petrol prices, snow on the way) you might still be asking too much. The H2 depreciates in value very rapidly, due to it being overvalued at conception when new at the dealer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you are talking U.S. dollars I think you are full of ****. Actually I know you are full of ****. I can't stand *******s that lie!

strongrhino
11-19-2005, 03:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by big mike:

Riiight!
I guess thats why Hummer copied all of their styling cues from Mercedes Benz, Volswagen and Range Rover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you don't like Hummers get the **** off this board little Mike!

DDWH
11-19-2005, 04:00 AM

Riiight!
I guess thats why Hummer copied all of their styling cues from Mercedes Benz, Volswagen and Range Rover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

winner winner lobster dinner, your one smart fawkin douche, one drip short of a full dna clusterhttp://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Also you forgot that Hummer copied Jeep too http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

big mike
11-19-2005, 01:05 PM
I think you guys are just upset that you complusivley bought 60 thousand dollars trucks, only to find out that they were worth half that less than a year later. I guess the money burnt a hole in your pockets.

W1N
11-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I think you guys are just upset that you complusivley bought 60 thousand dollars trucks, only to find out that they were worth half that less than a year later. I guess the money burnt a hole in your pockets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what's it to you, teenager???

MIZZOU H2
11-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Check ebay, its a little below market value but not much (just b/c you bidding on something you cant see in person) Pretty much reflects Edmunds.com and Black Book.

I CANT STAND SOME OF THESE USED CAR FOCKERS WHO TRY AND TELL YOU BLUE BOOK IS WHAT MARKET VALUE IS. F'IN JERK OFFS!

strongrhino
11-19-2005, 07:37 PM
I think you guys are just upset that you complusivley bought 60 thousand dollars trucks, only to find out that they were worth half that less than a year later. I guess the money burnt a hole in your pockets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not impulsive nor upset. 1/2 price a year later? Right! Sounds like jealousy to me. Enjoy your Hyandai Santa Fe a little longer my friend.

RIC-H0
11-20-2005, 01:58 AM

Riiight!

So what do you drive?
A Volkwagen Vanagon?
Must look like a Hummer if you squint your eyes, hold your thumb in front of you sideways, then shove it up you corn hole! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I think it's time to pull out your import...it's full! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Ric-H2

kodiakz
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Riiight!
I guess thats why Hummer copied all of their styling cues from Mercedes Benz, Volswagen and Range Rover </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just keep telling yourself that as you take another toke on your pipe!! Next time I am lit I will have to ponder how much my H2 looks just like a taureg----eerrrrrr oohhhh wellll maybe not http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

coach3rd
11-24-2005, 12:23 PM
I was just offered 40,500 on trade in. I am not in a hurry to sell it. I will probably but another one maybe an SUT. I was just testing the waters and not at a good time since the gas prices went up. But if you ask me, and I have looked, there is nothing like this truck. Say what you want, until you own one and drive it a while shut the &%$# up!