Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Why the FJ Cruiser is no Threat to the H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4917)

NEOCON1 06-09-2006 03:22 AM

Re: Why the FJ Cruiser is no Threat to the H3

hey Aubs , up for another night of jousting with these posers in their 2 wheel drive mall cruiser ELEMENTS .

Aubs 06-09-2006 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
hey Aubs , up for another night of jousting with these posers in their 2 wheel drive mall cruiser ELEMENTS .

Sure, but... where are they? :D

DRTYFN 06-09-2006 06:57 AM

Oopsie.:D
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...ed=1#post87565

Sewie 06-09-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN

I think they like you over there. :D

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...8&postcount=32

Aubs 06-09-2006 02:51 PM

They really are taking offense to our offensive. Perhaps we should strike harder and more often. Their inherent insecurity is beginning to show. I think they're panicing! :D

NEOCON1 06-10-2006 01:21 AM

FREELANDER > FJ cruiser :D

Aubs 06-10-2006 02:25 AM

I miss our chatty FJ supporters. They seem to have disappeared!

NEOCON1 06-10-2006 03:54 AM

they start this crap and then wimp out :p :D guess we won :cool:

DDWH 06-10-2006 05:22 AM

What happened to the KY circle jerker who was so proud of that retro rebirth amc pacer?:confused: :rolleyes:

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDWH
What happened to the KY circle jerker who was so proud of that retro rebirth amc pacer?:confused: :rolleyes:

Huddled together amongst the other KY turds, hiding in a cave with a 20 year supply of Anal Lube 3000.

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewie
I think they like you over there. :D

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...8&postcount=32

You missed V1.0 :D
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/member.php?u=2954

DTHVLY 06-11-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubs
And I don't see Hell's Gate on that link, I see more mudpuddles...:rolleyes:

Let me help you out with that, check ?April 16: Moab UT? video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubs
What I would rather do is invite FJ's along with a Hummer event, because those FJ-Fcukers could care less about an H3 and would probably send you towards doom if you weren't familiar with things. I'd rather go with some guys who I know won't show me how to systematically destroy my vehicle and then say "Oh, look, it can't do it!

That's a funny thought, I can see it now "yeah Aubs after you get to the top of Lions Back take a hard left it's just a small drop off you'll make it no problem," your a funny guy:D . The Trail Team guys are actually really cool and would never send you to your doom.

DTHVLY 06-11-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Wow, you guys got so bored with out me you had to go over and troll on an FJ site, it?s nice to know I?m so needed.;) To bad the threads were deleted before I could read them, I missed all the fun; I guess that?s the price you pay for having a life outside this forum. Anyway has anyone found those pics and or vids of the H3 on Potato Salad yet, just wondering?

Aubs 06-11-2006 04:32 AM

Quote:

Huddled together amongst the other KY turds, hiding in a cave with a 20 year supply of Anal Lube 3000.

Now, come on, stop making Shaggy cream his tighty whities. :D

DTHVLY 06-14-2006 11:03 PM

The argument that those pictures don?t mean anything because they are corporate owned vehicles is ridiculous. They are still stock vehicles and while it?s true they might be pushing them to their limits they are not breaking them, other than scratched and dented skid plates the FJ?s didn?t break anything during there trips to Moab. The H3?s that went to Moab were obviously pushed to their limit and beyond because two of them broke their drivelines on a less difficult obstacle than Potato Salad. If the H3?s would have attempted Potato Salad they would have surely broken.

Potato Salad Hill is one of the most dangerous obstacles in Moab and any stock vehicle that can do it is the real deal. I have seen the video of H2?s on Potato Salad and it was impressive but it's an obstacle that favors wide long wheelbase vehicles that's why it would be even more difficult for the FJ because of its shorter wheel base and smaller tires.

Here are a couple excerpts regarding Potato Salad Hill

?Potato Salad Hill may roll more 4WDs than any other obstacle in Moab. It is so dangerous that the Red Rock 4-Wheelers no longer include it in the official Hell's Revenge trail run.?

?it is no longer an official part of the trail and is very dangerous. Several 4X4s roll there every year and countless more break gears, drive shafts and axles. ?

Rubi rolls

PARAGON 06-15-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTHVLY
If the H3?s would have attempted Potato Salad they would have surely broken.

Potato Salad Hill is one of the most dangerous obstacles in Moab and any stock vehicle that can do it is the real deal. I have seen the video of H2?s on Potato Salad and it was impressive but it's an obstacle that favors wide long wheelbase vehicles that's why it would be even more difficult for the FJ because of its shorter wheel base and smaller tires.

Yer just a stupid one aren't cha.

So, the H3 would have surely broken on PS, the H2s did it because of their width and wheelbase and the FagJalopy can't because it's wheelbase and tires.

When you stick your dick in the tailpipe, do you grab and rub the taillights....

KenP 06-15-2006 01:36 AM

I think a stock H3 could go up PSH. The two that broke were early run H3's with defective diffs. It's getting to be pretty common knowledge that many early numbered 3's had that problem.

HummerNewbie 06-15-2006 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfox
I have in all seriousness invited anyone from the FJ forum that is interested to come out to our event this month, so far noone has even commented on the thread.

They be scared of all you ******* guys and gals :D