Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Exxon/Mobil $9.9 billion profit for the quarter!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7142)

PARAGON 10-31-2005 01:40 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummertech:
After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something.

Hummertech 10-31-2005 01:40 PM

Or let's change the subject to football, and talk about how Green Bay is over, done with.
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year.

ckhagman 10-31-2005 01:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Actually, I think he owns a gas station in some po-dunk town in a far-away corner who doesn't even have self-pay pumps outside. That's about the only explanation that could be had for this ignorant line of thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I have heard it from industry insiders. And as much as I would like to own a gas station I do not. Plus competition is too high.

PARAGON 10-31-2005 01:43 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummertech:
Or let's change the subject to football, and talk about how Green Bay is over, done with.
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now...... well...... Sumbitch. That's hitting a little close to home. His ranch is about 45 miles from mine.

ckhagman 10-31-2005 01:44 PM

No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FAV-RE.

No lets talk about the cough cough Eagles and the Redskins. It is days like yesterday that make me really happy that hockey is back.

Hummertech 10-31-2005 04:33 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
No more.
Bye Bye.
No playoffs for Farve this year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Now...... well...... Sumbitch. That's hitting a little close to home. His ranch is about 45 miles from mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I grew up close to Chicago, and being a Bears fan, it is impossible to feel anything but hatred toward the Green Bay Packers. Especially after the Charles Martin incident in the 80's. Farve is a very good QB, and probably a good guy too. It's a shame he had to end up on that team.

Bondage 10-31-2005 04:56 PM

After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. Real men shoot steel guns - not tupperware crap. Oh. We did that. As you were.....

Sean

Klaus 10-31-2005 05:34 PM

Or let's change the subject to football </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">ROLL TIDE!!!! 8-0!!!</span>

KenP 10-31-2005 05:46 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
Actually, I think he owns a gas station in some po-dunk town in a far-away corner who doesn't even have self-pay pumps outside. That's about the only explanation that could be had for this ignorant line of thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I have heard it from industry insiders. And as much as I would like to own a gas station I do not. Plus competition is too high. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I owned one... Hated it.

PARAGON 10-31-2005 05:50 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
Or let's change the subject to football </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">ROLL TIDE!!!! 8-0!!!</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not after next week.

DRTYFN 10-31-2005 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. Real men shoot steel guns - not tupperware crap. Oh. We did that. As you were.....

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glocks are great guns. I've owned a few different handguns, including Sig Sauers and Berrettas. While I loved my Sig I also really enjoy my Glock. When they first came on the market I was very skeptical of the "plastic gun", and never thought I'd buy one.

PARAGON 10-31-2005 06:06 PM

Meh, 1st generation G22 owner.

Klaus 10-31-2005 06:33 PM

Not after next week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right... <span class="ev_code_RED">9-0!</span>

DRTYFN 10-31-2005 06:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
meh, my Gamo Airgun owns you all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite. HIYAAA!!!

CO Hummer 10-31-2005 06:49 PM

The G23 is my overall favorite gun. But I really like my little PM9 too.

Now what's this thread about?

slgcmg 10-31-2005 07:30 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Now what's this thread about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guns, chicks, gas, money, and F'in idiots

DennisAJC 10-31-2005 07:33 PM

This thread still running?

H2Finally 10-31-2005 07:39 PM

Are you still padding??