Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UPDATE! TWO day Mojave Road Run! CA/NV/AZ - ALL are invited! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14006)

HummBebe 01-24-2006 07:12 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shhrtbs:
quahogs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kind of like peeing in your own back yard

HummBebe 01-24-2006 07:13 PM

I wish you could be my tailgunner on this one....but I know, you are previously committed

rodster 01-24-2006 07:15 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shhrtbs:

Kind of like peeing in your own back yard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I'm really lost.

TootsSUT 01-24-2006 07:15 PM

What in the world??? Still not getting it!

HummBebe 01-24-2006 07:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

Kind of like peeing in your own back yard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I'm really lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Private joke......

TootsSUT 01-24-2006 07:18 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!..........QUAHOGS!!!! That's all I have to say.

shhrtbs 01-24-2006 08:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

What's in chowder? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you nailed it, you win.

shhrtbs 01-24-2006 08:04 PM

I wish you could be my tailgunner on this one....but I know, you are previously committed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, playin' in the snow that weekend.

HummBebe 01-24-2006 08:22 PM

I wish you could be my tailgunner on this one....but I know, you are previously committed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry, playin' in the snow that weekend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kickin' with the quahogs

Bondage 01-24-2006 09:53 PM

Merkins?

HummBebe 01-24-2006 10:10 PM

whatever...

rodster 01-24-2006 10:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)

HummBebe 01-24-2006 10:37 PM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO Rodster....I'm sorry I made you crazy

rodster 01-24-2006 10:45 PM

ROTFLMAO Rodster....I'm sorry I made you crazy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries, I'm used to it. I've been married forever and have two daughters.

Bondage 01-24-2006 11:39 PM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO Rodster....I'm sorry I made you crazy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, I'm TRYING to make him crazy. Misery loves company.

On a serious note, I won't buy a dictionary unless it has the word "merkin" in it. So many DON'T!!!

Sean

TuxifieD 01-24-2006 11:40 PM

bondage hit me up in pm, im really excited about this trip, need to ensure I get all the info and the go from you

Rodster, thanks for the help

shhrtbs 01-24-2006 11:41 PM

no need to share a pic of yours under your kilt. or are you just baggin' on yanks?

rodster 01-24-2006 11:48 PM

no need to share a pic of yours under your kilt. or are you just baggin' on yanks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You go shhrtbus. I got your back.

HummBebe 01-24-2006 11:56 PM

Merkins are nothing like gherkins, but they may hide them

Bondage 01-25-2006 12:16 AM

NO!
Merkin is a magician!
Oh.
That's Merlin.
Never mind.

Sean