Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rubicon Run - 2006!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21178)

BlueTJCO 10-11-2006 11:37 PM

Re: Rubicon Run - 2006!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
I just wanted to make sure you saw my trail trophies.:dancingbanana:

thats gross:giggling:

DRTYFN 10-11-2006 11:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just ran through the car wash, took some 60 grit sand paper and a powersander to my bumper & rails and rattle canned everything. Looks like new.:fdance:

BUT, I also noticed something that could have been a huge butt-humpski out on the trail.

ROX 10-11-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

BUT, I also noticed something that could have been a huge butt-humpski out on the trail.

Wow, that would have sucked. Can you imagine all the pics I'd have of me towing your junk off the trail?! :giggling:

DRTYFN 10-12-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
Wow, that would have sucked. Can you imagine all the pics I'd have of me towing your junk off the trail?! :giggling:

Not sure how you'd take pictures with a broken camera.:giggling:

H2 BULLY 10-12-2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Just ran through the car wash, took some 60 grit sand paper and a powersander to my bumper & rails and rattle canned everything. Looks like new.:fdance:

I don't see it :confused: What's the Butt-humpski

ROX 10-12-2006 12:08 AM

Quote:

Not sure how you'd take pictures with a broken camera.:giggling:

:twak:

ROX 10-12-2006 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D

ROX 10-12-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 BULLY

His tire was rubbing on the wiring harness, and exposed some of the wires. Don't know what they go to, but it would have been funny if the dinger would have kept going on and on and on and on for infinity....:giggling: :D

DRTYFN 10-12-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 BULLY

Look at the wiring harness. That's a picture of AFTER I tucked it up out of the way.

Cranky Steve 10-12-2006 12:19 AM

Keep the pics coming, they're Great!

Here is a 2005 4-runner that ran it in June: Shaggy, note that Toyota's can leave the bumpers on :OWNED:

H2 BULLY 10-12-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

His tire was rubbing on the wiring harness, and exposed some of the wires. Don't know what they go to, but it would have been funny if the dinger would have kept going on and on and on and on for infinity....:giggling: :D

Thats what I thought when I saw the wires hanging out. yeh that would of been funny and some great pics. :D
Thanks.

Cranky Steve 10-12-2006 12:23 AM

Damn Drty, that would have sucked if you let all the smoke outa your H2!

OldHiker 10-12-2006 02:08 AM

Latest update. Still in Reno with no loaner, rental or my truck. And I'm not even getting kissed.

Now this fukin dealer called WinkleDinkle is giving it to me good. I pulled in for them to check it out on Tuesday morning. Seems it felt like it was in 4 wheel hi locked as I stated before. So what do they find?

1. My Fabtech tie rods are worn out? What wears on the tie rods?
2. Idler worn
3. Pittman arm worn
4. Ball joint worn
5. Building a case for why the Fabtech are to blame and NOT covered under the GMPP.
6. Something is keeping the transfer case locked. Have yet to diagnose this. The original problem.

Now I have to wait for GMPP to send an adjuster - 24-48 hours. They approved a 48 hour rental, but Enterprise is out of cars!!!! :mad:

Spoke to Hummer direct.:crying: Not much help. Switched me to GMPP. Again, not much help.:crying:

Mona is doing better, now that BeBe brought her the charger.

But I'm about to kill someone, probably the service manager at Dinkles. The mechanic looked at it yesterday for about an hour. First thing he finds is the tie rods. Give me a break. Today he was pulled off it to do a radio install. Are their priorities screwed up? A little courtesy and compassion for a traveler. NFW! How many nice things can I say about these Dinkles - none. I hope they are following this. I am just getting started. I hope all locals switch to a more experienced dealer. If not, I feel your pain.:rant:

More to come tomorrow.

DennisAJC 10-12-2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcthedog
:OWNED::giggling:

arcthedog the drunky = rolled over trying to follow the Hummers = :OWNED: :giggling:

Too bad you were wearing your seatbelt.

P.S. DRTY hollowed your girl out while you were passed out. We're enjoying the pictures in PM.:shhh:

OldHiker 10-12-2006 02:35 AM

If I wanted your comments, I would rattle your cage. I can't stand redneck aholes that go out with to much alcohol and testosterone and fall off big rocks. The trail went no where near where you fell off. Must have been seeing 2 trails.

I think your buddy has more repair bills then me.
Attachment 31671

Attachment 31672
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

It looks like it rolled over and is playing dead!!!:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :OWNED:

oh, by the way, gfy!:fdance::fdance::fdance:

DRTYFN 10-12-2006 04:11 AM

Anybody have pictures of that river/trough thing we had to drive down?

KenP 10-12-2006 05:34 AM

Quote:

No, I thought I was getting hi speed, now I just have wireless dialup.:( Broadband is about 4 miles West still. Gawd!:rant:

Damn girl. These pic threads suck for you.:giggling: :(

westhillsat 10-12-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewie
Ditto!!! :beerchug:

I'm always amazed at how many people I've met over the last year from all over the country because of this forum. :D

X2 Great fun!!! :beerchug:

HummBebe 10-12-2006 07:39 AM

Doc coming up the slabs...

HummBebe 10-12-2006 07:42 AM

The Yupterra on the big rock...