Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17482)

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:10 PM

Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
What are you talking about? It's plain as day in your header.

No, it's not.

I don't have nearly that many posts.

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueHUMMERH2
Just showing that you can't even remember what you posted yesterday. 'tis all.

Prolly can't. So?

Don't really need to either because I can simply read what I posted.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

What are you talking about? It's plain as day in your header.

Forget it, he's dillusional. He's probably so angry that all of us little ants have infiltrated "his" forum and made a mockery of him. Though we've known for some time he's pretty much incapable of posting anything logical or useful.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
Prolly can't. So?

Don't really need to either because I can simply read what I posted.

So maybe you should go read a little bit, do some research, and when you've figured out exactly what you said, come back and let us know. Because I think you're a bit confused as to what you actually posted.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Just more nonsense, I don't have 22,700 posts.

Just ask the majority of H2 owners, I am always helping or giving advice. There are only a few that try to provide technical help in the H2 section. Guess what, stick-your-foot-in-your-mouth, I am one of the main ones.

The colorful additions are usually left of trolls, troublemakers and AEs AND off topic discussions. But since so many of the H3ers that have posted in this little foray can't see outside of their own little world, it's not surprising none have any clue.

We thank you for your technical contributions in the past. However, these "colorful additions" seem to comprise the majority of your past posts, even in the technical sections. Always name calling at someone apparently.

I can only imagine how many newbies you have driven away. Your "welcoming" additude certainly is a wonderful addition to this forum.

And from what I'm seeing, you do have over 22,000 posts.

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Forget it, he's dillusional. He's probably so angry that all of us little ants have infiltrated "his" forum and made a mockery of him. Though we've known for some time he's pretty much incapable of posting anything logical or useful.

Yep that's it. :giggling:

Wisha Haddan H3 10-17-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

sad but true

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

So maybe you should go read a little bit, do some research, and when you've figured out exactly what you said, come back and let us know. Because I think you're a bit confused as to what you actually posted.

No, don't need to. Not a bit confused. You posted it and I asked, so?

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

We thank you for your technical contributions in the past. However, these "colorful additions" seem to comprise the majority of your past posts, even in the technical sections. Always name calling at someone apparently.

I can only imagine how many newbies you have driven away. Your "welcoming" additude certainly is a wonderful addition to this forum.

And from what I'm seeing, you do have over 22,000 posts.

Don't attempt to patronize me.

If you are so worried about my purported post count. Go add up all my posts. I can promise you that I don't have over 22,000 posts and have never posted much more than half that, at the extreme most.

If you don't understand it, just forget about it because it doesn't concern you.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:29 PM

A childish retort. Excellent proof that indeed you even forget what I'm referring to. Perhaps http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...&postcount=209 would refresh your memory banks. Looks like a pretty glaring contridiction there.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Don't attempt to patronize me.

If you are so worried about my purported post count. Go add up all my posts. I can promise you that I don't have over 22,000 posts and have never posted much more than half that, at the extreme most.

If you don't understand it, just forget about it because it doesn't concern you.

So this relates back to the forum change over when the post counts were artifically increased? Ah, if that's they case, why not change your post count to accurately reflect your real number of posts?

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

A childish retort. Excellent proof that indeed you even forget what I'm referring to. Perhaps http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...&postcount=209 would refresh your memory banks. Looks like a pretty glaring contridiction there.

Well, "looks like" and "is" are two completely different things, now aren't they. Of course, I am sure you are well aware of that fact.

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

So this relates back to the forum change over when the post counts were artifically increased? Ah, if that's they case, why not change your post count to accurately reflect your real number of posts?

No

I can only change my post count 1 at a time.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

Well, "looks like" and "is" are two completely different things, now aren't they. Of course, I am sure you are well aware of that fact.

I say "looks like" because I can only see what you've posted. I'm certain that in your mind, your posts change into whatever you want them to be. So "is" really can't apply here, since what your post "is" to you could change at any moment, depending on what's most useful for you.

PARAGON 10-17-2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

I say "looks like" because I can only see what you've posted. I'm certain that in your mind, your posts change into whatever you want them to be. So "is" really can't apply here, since what your post "is" to you could change at any moment, depending on what's most useful for you.

M-kay!:confused:

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 10:39 PM

Quote:

M-kay!:confused:

Glad that's all you could come up with. Perhaps your krispy creme fell on the keyboard to produce that word of wisdom. :jump:

Wisha Haddan H3 10-17-2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Maybe you've got a point ... 11,000 negative, patronizing, demeaning, offensive posts isn't nearly as bad as 22,000. :giggling:

PARAGON 10-17-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Maybe you've got a point ... 11,000 negative, patronizing, demeaning, offensive posts isn't nearly as bad as 22,000. :giggling:

I'll try harder

PARAGON 10-17-2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Glad that's all you could come up with. Perhaps your krispy creme fell on the keyboard to produce that word of wisdom. :jump:

Is that what you call it?

Please, never refer to my genitalia when addressing me.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-17-2006 11:11 PM

Wisha Haddan H3 has a point. You're only "Quasi-despised" at this point. Maybe you should try harder. :giggling: