Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BEBE & SEWIE GOT FIRED!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18062)

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 07:04 AM

Re: BEBE & SEWIE GOT FIRED!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loserh2
First of all Im NOT BRIAN

Lets just say this is someone who is in contact with brian on a regular basis......

the reason that i came here is to tell you that this topic has been blown way out of proportion and it is time that you let it go. Many of you are not even club members, and live in different states etc. and have taken advantage of the situation to simply bash the club. Yes, I have to admit that the actions that he took were a little extreme and were probably unjustified, (and I do frequent other forums and know that there is a little feud every once and a while) but its time to let this thread "die a natural death" because this thread has really just turned into a giant flame war.

Not a chance, buttplug. It'll go away when the people on this forum get tired of it- and I've got a feeling this one is going to get btt'd quite a bit.

I am curious about the kind of "contact on a regular basis" you have with yourself...err, Brian.:rolleyes: Anal/oral? Watch out for Hep C. And why are you using Brian's computer? IP says it's his. That is just plain weeeeiiird.:rolleyes:

There once was a time about 2 years ago that I tried to make contact with your crappy little club, but never even got a response. Great public relations on that one. Regardless, I would once in a while peek in to see what was new. Know what I saw? NOTHING!!! Not a damn thing changed in almost 6 months. But now that I know who you are it's not surprising, what with that kind of lifestyle.

The Green Lantern 07-01-2006 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
I'm wondering what you could do with some of this stuff?:D

Spam?:D

Loserh2 07-01-2006 07:07 AM

try His SON

by the way 59 average posts a day, man do you even wheel at all?

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

First of all Im NOT BRIAN

Lets just say this is someone who is in contact with brian on a regular basis......

Once again, weeeeiiird!!! I had to double check. Your IP says you're Brian.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....64.165.220.250

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

try His SON

I'm sure he's going to be pleased that you're mussing up his carefully controlled e-world.

Dan Rather 07-01-2006 07:15 AM

Quote:

try His SON

Excuse me, but I call bullsh1t on this one. When we had our telephone interview this afternoon Brian didn't sound like he was old enough to go out of the yard by himself. He did sound like someone with serious control issues. Even though I'm 73 I could hear the back-pedaling over the phone.

Loserh2 07-01-2006 07:16 AM

ha ha

No seriously though, the fact of the matter is that these members did something wrong and (even though I did not agree to his evasive action) there was a decision made to boot these members out.

Your turn. Are you a club member? If not, you have no right to even Judge our group, unless you have even been on one of our wheeling trips.

Bo Bo 07-01-2006 07:17 AM

Quote:

ha ha

No seriously though, the fact of the matter is that these members did something wrong and (even though I did not agree to his evasive action) there was a decision made to boot these members out.

Your turn. Are you a club member? If not, you have no right to even Judge our group, unless you have even been on one of our wheeling trips.

yore more retardde then i an. I no taht you r in BIG trublnow.

The ArchiTexan 07-01-2006 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo Bo
yore more retardde then i an. I no taht you r in BIG trublnow.

LOL!! :D

Loserh2 07-01-2006 07:21 AM

boo hoo...

It Looks to me like you guys are simply looking for someone to flame. Take your anger out somewhere else, Go Play a First Person Shooter or something. As soon as I started making posts you started picking on me and all the attention diverted from the actual intended purpose of the thread to my presence in the thread

2-H2's 07-01-2006 07:23 AM

Popcorn...Peanuts, get your cold beer here!!! This aught to be entertaining NOW :rolleyes::D

The ArchiTexan 07-01-2006 07:25 AM

Can I join the club?

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

boo hoo...

It Looks to me like you guys are simply looking for someone to flame. Take your anger out somewhere else, Go Play a First Person Shooter or something. As soon as I started making posts you started picking on me and all the attention diverted from the actual intended purpose of the thread to my presence in the thread

With such a benign and friendly screen name as that I can't imagine why people would get all raar towards you. You f*cking retard(sorry Bo Bo;)).

You screwed with some good people that were sharing their experiences with their friends. You, BRIAN, took it upon yourself to harass them for not staying under your megalomaniacal Napoleonic control. We don't take kindly to turds like you that screw with our friends. Them leaving you is going to be a loss larger than you can imagine. Their friends here will make sure of it.

Bully13 07-01-2006 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The ArchiTexan
Can I join the club?

LMAO!!! :D :D omg, I'm starting to lose it! too funnay

Loserh2 07-01-2006 07:40 AM

IM NOT BRIAN!!

If You know anything about computers, than you should know that a minor like me can not pay for an ISP subscription. We use a little device called a ROUTER.

evldave 07-01-2006 07:41 AM

btt

Bully13 07-01-2006 07:42 AM

sumbuddy sounds cranky like it's past their little bed time :(

Sewie 07-01-2006 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evldave
btt

It's a sticky, you don't have to do that. ;)

DRTYFN 07-01-2006 07:45 AM

Quote:

IM NOT BRIAN!!

If You know anything about computers, than you should know that a minor like me can not pay for an ISP subscription. We use a little device called a ROUTER.

Well, then you really are going to get sodomized for f*cking up daddy's e-world rep. Sucks to be you.

I still say it's you, you dumbass.

Sewie 07-01-2006 07:47 AM

Quote:

try His SON

I understand you wanting to stick up for your dad but you really should stay out of this.