Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Finally!!!! H2O - H3 Spy shots!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23547)

DRTYFN 01-12-2007 08:01 AM

Re: Finally!!!! H2O - H3 Spy shots!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by timgco
K- you're a hillbilly, Nascar Lovin, circle drivin, red neck. :jump:

better?:beerchug:

:clapping:

DennisAJC 01-12-2007 09:46 AM

I have a small issue with the overhang, but it looks beautiful Hummbebe!

Can't wait to see you eat up the trails!

DennisAJC 01-12-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hummer Kid
I AM ENRAGED!!!!!

I find when people become angry they can experience many different thoughts, feelings, and physical reactions. Some people experience strong feelings of resentment or hostility, raise their voice, curse, use capital letters when replying to a post or throw things. Other people experience physical symptoms such as headaches, nausea, and increases in heart rate and blood pressure. For some, angry feelings become so overwhelming they feel ready to explode. Others may not know they are angry about a situation but will feel physically ill, guilty, or will overreact to other situations.

Steve - SanJose 01-12-2007 10:03 PM

Is this the Dr Phil Hummer thread?

HummBebe 01-13-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe

It will look alot different when the over the hood brushguard is on.

It's on now :jump:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23802

Bully13 01-13-2007 08:20 PM

WOW! That's Solid! :perfect10s:

CO Hummer 01-13-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe

Could someone please tell Neil to get his thumb out of the photo? Such and attention whore.

Looks GREAT!

Hmmm2 01-13-2007 09:55 PM

WOW!!!! That is a serious brushguard!!! :clapping: I haven't seen one like that anywheres yet. Looks fantastic! :perfect10s:

PackerFever 01-19-2007 05:27 AM

Hey Bebe, looks like you arrive in Colorado tomorrow. If you are driving back through on I-70 and have time to stop in the mts I would love to see it in person.....and you again. :D

If the timing works out I would be able to meet you in Frisco or we could meet up on Vail Pass and take some wintery photos. You definetly need to expand your photo collection with some winter shots along with the mods....It looks great in my humble opinion.

I am less than 75 minutes from Denver and Moab is only 4.5 hours away if you are stopping there as well..... ;

Just PM me if you think you will get the chance to stop, I'll give you my #'s.

The truck looks awesome.

HummBebe 01-19-2007 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerFever
Hey Bebe, looks like you arrive in Colorado tomorrow. If you are driving back through on I-70 and have time to stop in the mts I would love to see it in person.....and you again. :D

If the timing works out I would be able to meet you in Frisco or we could meet up on Vail Pass and take some wintery photos. You definetly need to expand your photo collection with some winters shots along with the mods....It looks great in my humble opinion.

I am less than 75 minutes from Denver and Moab is only 4.5 hours away if you are stopping there as well..... ;

Just PM me if you think you will get the chance to stop, I'll give you my #'s.

Teh truck looks awesome.

We will be heading out of Denver at 6AM. We are stopping at the Mickey D's on the Idaho Springs exit to pick up another Hummer going with us to Moab for the day. We should be there at 6:30 AM, if you want to meet up.

I know it's early, but as far as I know it's the only stop we are making besides fuel. We want to be in Moab by noon to run a trail for photos.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:jump:

PackerFever 01-19-2007 05:53 AM

No problembo I understand about wanting to keep moving once a road trip is started and get motivated to "get there".

By your schedule it looks like you could be coming through Summit County around 7:00 or 7:15. it may be worth it to stop at the Frisco Wayside or Vail Pass for a few moments if you want to get photos...it will be close to Sunrise up here.

But getting to Moab is defintely a worthwhile motivator. Chances are that actually getting up and out of Denver that early could be a challenge depending on what the Denver peeps have in sotre for you Friday night.

Don't forget about the skier traffic as well...it gets kind of thick that time of day...they all want to come up here and crowd our ski areas and lie about wanting to buy real estate from me. ;)

HummBebe 01-19-2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerFever
No problembo I understand about wanting to keep moving once a road trip is started and get motivated to "get there".

By your schedule it looks like you could be coming through Summit County around 7:00 or 7:15. it may be worth it to stop at the Frisco Wayside or Vail Pass for a few moments if you want to get photos...it will be close to Sunrise up here.

But getting to Moab is defintely a worthwhile motivator. Chances are that actually getting up and out of Denver that early could be a challenge depending on what the Denver peeps have in sotre for you Friday night.

Don't forget about the skier traffic as well...it gets kind of thick that time of day...they all want to come up here and crowd our ski areas and lie about wanting to buy real estate from me. ;)

PM me your cell and if we get delayed I give you a heads up before the tunnel.

NEOCON1 01-19-2007 06:09 AM

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

its allmost saturday :beerchug:

HummBebe 01-19-2007 06:20 AM

YEP!!!!!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Nav4-NEOCON1 01-20-2007 03:14 PM

That all looks way cool Beebs:beerchug: Can't wait till you guys roll into Moab today and see you guys and that truck of yours. Wow! Got my cell in my pocket while at work so Neo can give me a 5 minute warning so I can get my tail back up front.