Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Offensive Photos and Avatars? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5088)

KenP 01-19-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I'll raise Ken's Johnnie with this.
I'll call with this:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Is that a lawyer? Damn...

Lucifer 01-19-2006 12:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I'll raise Ken's Johnnie with this.
I'll call with this:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got 2 pairs

walc 01-19-2006 01:32 AM

And I'll raise a Few Member.

rodster 01-19-2006 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by walc:

That's just not right, Walc. We go from hot, painted babes to ... to ... what the heck is that?

walc 01-19-2006 01:51 AM

And Mrs. Ken P or is it HIHummer, sporting her fake boobs?

Marcmedic 01-19-2006 01:53 AM

Quote:

Pretty small for a boob job. But when you've been hit in the face with more balls than an umpire I guess you really wouldn't know that.

walc 01-19-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:

That's just not right, Walc. We go from hot, painted babes to ... to ... what the heck is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appears to be Paragon or Ken P.

PARAGON 01-19-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

That does not look like a Federally Employed Woman.

walc 01-19-2006 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marcmedic:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:

Pretty small for a boob job. But when you've been hit in the face with more balls than an umpire I guess you really wouldn't know that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy. Another sissy boy heard from.

shipbldr 01-19-2006 01:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's time to re=find our religion

We need a role model

Marcmedic 01-19-2006 01:59 AM

I can't believe they let you use the internet in the nursing home. Time for bed, put your teeth in the glass, and turn off the light.

PARAGON 01-19-2006 02:00 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:

That's just not right, Walc. We go from hot, painted babes to ... to ... what the heck is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appears to be Paragon or Ken P. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually that's Kenp saving me from the Mekong.

walc 01-19-2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

I can't believe they let you use the internet in the nursing home. Time for bed, put your teeth in the glass, and turn off the light.

Be nice, you misshapen feeble minded dwarf.

Marcmedic 01-19-2006 02:03 AM

I knew you had a midget fetish.

walc 01-19-2006 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shipbldr:

We need a role model

Dam.
You found the pic of when I was a lifeguard at Myrtle Beach ( 1967 ).

Marcmedic 01-19-2006 02:04 AM

Just saw the news. Big bus wreck in Baltimore. Shouldn't you be out chasing the ambulances?

rodster 01-19-2006 02:04 AM

Hey, look what I just found on Drudge.

walc 01-19-2006 02:06 AM

Quote:

Just saw the news. Big bus wreck in Baltimore. Shouldn't you be out chasing the ambulances?

Thanks for the tip.
I owe you.
I'm sorry I mentioned you are a cretin.

PARAGON 01-19-2006 02:09 AM

Quote:

Walcy, I have a legitimate question. Do you have a credit card swipe machine or do you do the old imprint when your so-called "clients" pay for your legal services via credit card?

walc 01-19-2006 02:09 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shipbldr:

We need a role model

Dam.
You found the pic of when I was a lifeguard at Myrtle Beach ( 1967 ). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>