Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Will H2Blondie take on the "~" once they are married? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7956)

Poseur 12-14-2005 01:24 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Holy ****!!!!!!!!

What the hell did I miss here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It seems the Vegan tower has spawned a clone or 2 who are not vegan and are prone to trying to bite off heads but what the hell do I know anyway?

DennisAJC 12-14-2005 01:30 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poseur:
It seems the Vegan tower has spawned a clone or 2 who are not vegan and are prone to trying to bite off heads but what the hell do I know anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've almost caught up on the reading. Seems like Tower is pointing fingers without any basic proof.

Doesn't look good for him if he keeps doing that.

tower 12-14-2005 01:47 AM

The simple 3 step process for identifying trolls is:

R2 12-14-2005 02:24 AM

Troll

Eric Lynch 02-06-2008 02:54 AM

Re: Will H2Blondie take on the "~" once they are married?

Isn't he gay?

Karsun 02-06-2008 05:32 AM

What was up with all of the FBI threats? LOL!!:jump:

Dan Rather 02-06-2008 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karsun
What was up with all of the FBI threats? LOL!!:jump:

Impotent words from an impotent wheeler. My staff assures me that's an accurate statement.

Adam in CO 02-06-2008 03:28 PM

I want to know who thinks they were leading CO through Hells Revenge. He is one of the best drivers and maybe even spotters in our little group and doesn't need to be "led" through that trail. I've ridden it backwards with him before, even.

Kellen 02-06-2008 05:06 PM

WTF is going here?

Tower just called me about this thread. I asked to be left alone on this forum but now you f_ckers brought me back in. OK you asked for it.

Is it true that Tower is available now? I think I'd like some of that action.

Kellen 02-06-2008 05:12 PM

Tower,
I'm sure you are reading this and I'd like to officially say "Hi Sweetie"! Maybe you can I could get together in person sometime? The phone calls are not enough.

I too am a vegetarian. It may not look like it on the outside, but I must say that I'm a fitness junkie and I'm in astoundingly good shape. I've recently been elected as SoCal's chapter president of the National Parking Meter Patrol Team (NPMPT).

I see a lot in common between the two of us. This union cannot go unexplored!

Big Dad 02-06-2008 05:37 PM

OMG!

ROTFLMFAOPIMP!

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Agriv8r 02-06-2008 06:02 PM

NO PICS PLEASE...this thread is usefull WITHOUT pics....