Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hi, I'm new here. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28440)

frenzy1 07-18-2007 06:36 AM

Re: Hi, I'm new here.

what's a Hummer ?????

frenzy1 07-18-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooey Gaybob
Dammit, a fraud?!? I was gettin all excited about the young kid too. :crying:

actually me too, but I can't really say it, or I'll go back to jail ! :shhh: :D

OrangeCrush 07-18-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
You're 14 and asking about people's incomes??? I call BS, especially after seeing your email address & forged IP.:twak:

I agree it's a fake but where did you read he was asking about people's incomes?

Did you forget to take your medication again?

:p

NEOCON1 07-18-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
I agree it's a fake but where did you read he was asking about people's incomes?

:giggling: :giggling: he had another thread beggin for left over change :beerchug:

Shrek_H2 07-18-2007 04:51 PM

Its okay ...some of us have a HUMMER and get HUMMERS in the HUMMER....:jump:

jmsspratlin 07-18-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

I wish my duaghter was as concerned about my income as this KID seemed to be. Maybe then she wouldn't think that she needs to buy out every toy store we visit.:shhh: :crying:

frenzy1 07-19-2007 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
I wish my duaghter was as concerned about my income as this KID seemed to be. Maybe then she wouldn't think that she needs to buy out every toy store we visit.:shhh: :crying:

agreed !!

OrangeCrush 07-19-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

That's simply cured....

One word...

NO.

I love to spoil my girls but when I say so, not everytime they think they need something.

Once in a while we'll be in a store and I'll tell the girls they get to pick out one thing each....

The youngest one, Katelyn, runs around like she's had this certain toy picked out for a year now and apparently "can't find it".

Talk about a kid in a candy store.... you should see her, she's frantically searching like she'll never get to do this again....

Annoying but cute.

:)

jmsspratlin 07-19-2007 01:48 PM

Its hard for me to justify saying NO!. I think that if I can afford the toys I buy (i.e. chrome goodies, motorcycles, etc), then I can afford stuff like a $20 BRATZ or now The Littlest Pet Shop stuff. :)

frenzy1 07-19-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Its hard for me to justify saying NO!. I think that if I can afford the toys I buy (i.e. chrome goodies, motorcycles, etc), then I can afford stuff like a $20 BRATZ or now The Littlest Pet Shop stuff. :)

My 2 daughters are still too young (4 yo and 1.5 yo) to realise how much daddy's toys cost... ;)

MarineHawk 07-19-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

That's simply cured....

One word...

NO.

that might work, but I usually get a little long-winded and say "No, you little materialistic bastard" to my 3 year old.

KenP 07-19-2007 04:46 PM

I'm going to spoil my bubba/bubbette. That is all.:D

jmsspratlin 07-20-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP

To-Shay!!!! That's the way it should be!!!:beerchug:

BigPoppa1411 07-20-2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP

thats how I was raised. my kids get everything i never had. i make sure they never have to want for anything. BUT i am also trying to teach them the value of a dollar, its not that money grows on trees

jmsspratlin 07-20-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigPoppa1411
its not that money grows on trees

In Florida it does, its called oranges:D :giggling:

dеiтайожни 07-20-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

In Florida it does, its called oranges:D :giggling:

Yeah, but where can you use oranges as currency? Last time I tried paying for gas with oranges I got hit with a shoe by an old Pakistani lady.

jmsspratlin 07-20-2007 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Yeah, but where can you use oranges as currency? Last time I tried paying for gas with oranges I got hit with a shoe by an old Pakistani lady.

Hell, we pay for everything with oranges here. Only problem is trying to fit alot of them in my pockets. Heck, my freaking Hummer was bought with oranges.;)

Hummer Aficionado_VT 07-20-2007 02:27 PM

We trade with maple syrup and fur in VT, so oranges sound like a fairly valuable currency...

:giggling: