Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H1 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   My New Alpha - Driveway Pics (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18972)

SDH3 09-24-2006 02:17 AM

Re: My New Alpha - Driveway Pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBob
BEAUTIFUL!!:perfect10s: :perfect10s: :perfect10s:

X2!. How about an interior shot? Curious about the driver and passenger seat configuration,
:)

mstams 09-26-2006 03:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SDH3
X2!. How about an interior shot? Curious about the driver and passenger seat configuration,

Here a few interior shots I've posted before...

mstams 09-26-2006 03:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)

mstams 09-26-2006 03:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:) :)

mstams 09-26-2006 03:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I even added the jump seat for my daughter...

SDH3 09-26-2006 03:53 PM

Very Cool! Thanks, it looks like the cab of a locomotive.:beerchug:

Ground hawg 09-27-2006 03:49 AM

Sweeeet, much nicer than my 99 wagon. looks like they acctualy employed an interior trim designer before they quite makin them.:perfect10s: :dancingbanana:

DRTYFN 12-25-2006 02:12 AM

Any action pics yet?

3Hummer 12-27-2006 12:39 AM

Nice H1 good choice on everything there!!! Gonna take it offroading soon???

ssgharkness020147 12-27-2006 04:10 AM

I've got no clue if MS has taken his truck off road yet, but I wheeled with one a couple of months back. It was a beast, til the every single one of the halfshaft bolts decided to back out on the left rear. Having the torque of the Alpha off road does have its advantages, I bet it would dominate the sand dunes. I would worry about blowing stuff up in the drivetrain though, I dont care if the whole drivetrain was re-desgined it is easier to get yourself in trouble with. Generally speaking I had no trouble keeping up with him, but there were times where I did have to hammer on the accelerator more then him. I still would not mind having one, the sound of the turbo alone is enough to convince me.

HUMMERDOGG. 12-27-2006 05:15 AM

Carey-

Did you suggest these to him?

http://www.h123andmore.com/retainers.html

Late,

-Dogg

lennyrebel 12-27-2006 07:38 AM

Do you need someone to fuel it and wash it on Saturday and promise to have it back by 2am Sun morning. I,ll take the job even though it would be tough. The Reb:p

ssgharkness020147 12-27-2006 07:46 AM

I did not. Do you have any experience with them? I saw them a while back and was wondering if they work as promised.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMMERDOGG.
Carey-

Did you suggest these to him?

http://www.h123andmore.com/retainers.html

Late,

-Dogg

ssgharkness020147 12-27-2006 07:48 AM

Ahem..... I believe you have other obligations, you have obligations as a greeter in Wi. :mad: :jump:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennyrebel
Do you need someone to fuel it and wash it on Saturday and promise to have it back by 2am Sun morning. I,ll take the job even though it would be tough. The Reb:p

mstams 12-28-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Any action pics yet?

Sadly, she's been a street queen for her first six months. I know it's a lame excuse :lame: , but work has kept me pretty busy this year.

My new year's resolution is to correct this problem... ;)

I'll be sure to post as soon as I can redeem myself.

mstams 12-28-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
I've got no clue if MS has taken his truck off road yet, but I wheeled with one a couple of months back. It was a beast, til the every single one of the halfshaft bolts decided to back out on the left rear.

I had my left rear halfshaft replaced just a few weeks ago due to a leaky boot. Another owner I know had the same problem. Go figure...

Quote:

Having the torque of the Alpha off road does have its advantages, I bet it would dominate the sand dunes. I would worry about blowing stuff up in the drivetrain though, I dont care if the whole drivetrain was re-desgined it is easier to get yourself in trouble with.

You're right about that one. My truck (along with every other one I test drove) clunks when you mash the accelerator. You can really tell there's more power than can be handled despite the redesign.

Quote:

Generally speaking I had no trouble keeping up with him, but there were times where I did have to hammer on the accelerator more then him. I still would not mind having one, the sound of the turbo alone is enough to convince me.

Right again. The power and sound make it all worthwhile... :)

HUMMERDOGG. 12-28-2006 06:44 PM

Carey-

I haven't tried them but Manny did an article on them back at the beginning of Novemeber for Hummer Off-Road (http://hummer.off-road.com/hummer/ar...jsp?id=382410). Maybe he can chime in on how well they have worked so far...

-Dogg

Quote:

I did not. Do you have any experience with them? I saw them a while back and was wondering if they work as promised.

PackerFever 01-17-2007 04:19 AM

If the Yellow H1 I looked at last fall had that kind of interior I mights have actually bought it......someday...someday.

I will have the complete collection at some point.

H2bill 02-05-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vador99
Go to hell...(i am so jealous):D :D ;)

+1

:jump:

wpage 02-07-2007 04:45 PM

Can I borrow it!:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: