Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30372)

Big Dad 10-16-2007 02:10 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
When are you going to address this weed problem????

Isn't that a strain of English lettuce...I think the Brits make salads outta that stuff! You know how much the Canadians love the Brits and the French! You might want to put a little twist on BKLYNH2's suggestion and drop that tasty little morsel in the food processor and serve it over a bed of those fresh crispy greens with a raspberry vinaigrette!

CO Hummer 10-16-2007 02:50 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the forest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dad
Isn't that a strain of English lettuce...I think the Brits make salads outta that stuff! You know how much the Canadians love the Brits and the French! You might want to put a little twist on BKLYNH2's suggestion and drop that tasty little morsel in the food processor and serve it over a bed of those fresh crispy greens with a raspberry vinaigrette!

:D :D

What's really weird about this whole thread is that I normally associate Canadians with gerbils, not mice.

ROX 10-16-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKLYNH2
If you can't handle it in here ROCKS you can always go to the ........... :giggling: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

LMAO@!!! I deserve that.:D

tower 10-16-2007 05:15 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the fore

1 Attachment(s)
The RCMP have an APB out for all of Mexicanada for a small asian man who is a "person of interest" in this case of ratricide.:jump::jump::jump:

Big Dad 10-16-2007 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I got one completely. The second on got partially mangled and twitched for a few minutes.

I was screaming like a little girl flapping my arms around at how gross the whole thing was. Tragic stuff.:crying::D

Dude, did you sex that thing?!

DennisAJC 10-16-2007 06:24 AM

Re: I was mowing the lawn out back, when all of a sudden two rats ran out of the fore

Quote:

Dude, did you sex that thing?!

I think I just puked a little bit in my mouth.:giggling:

DennisAJC 10-16-2007 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tower
The RCMP have an APB out for all of Mexicanada for a small asian man who is a "person of interest" in this case of ratricide.:jump::jump::jump:

:jump: Dick!:jump:

Small Asian? Dude, I'm probably the same size as you now but the only difference is I have only 7% body fat compared to your 30%. And I can see my toes.:clapping::OWNED:

tower 10-16-2007 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
:jump: Dick!:jump:

Small Asian? Dude, I'm probably the same size as you now (really, have you been growing?) but the only difference is I have only 7% body fat compared to your 30%. And I can see my toes.:clapping::OWNED:

BFD! I can see your toes too! :lame: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

Big Dad 10-16-2007 07:01 AM

Hey...you know how Canadians love their beer! I bet he can't see his fricken Canadian Johnson anymore! :giggling:

tower 10-16-2007 07:09 AM

Quote:

Canadian Johnson:giggling:

:jump: I got one of those, only mine is adult size.:giggling::giggling::giggling: :dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

Agriv8r 10-16-2007 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 44187

here are a couple of their friends....

tower 10-16-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r
Attachment 44187

ROTFLMFAO! :jump::jump::jump:

DennisAJC 10-16-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r
Attachment 44187

That's one mouse that makes adversity work for him.:jump: