Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Brand new with a dented roof (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30171)

3Hummer 10-09-2007 03:29 AM

Re: Brand new with a dented roof

very creative imagination there Big Dad, its clearly a tactical basketball holder, or a rian catcher for if your short on drinking water.

Big Dad 10-09-2007 03:38 AM

I do like that "tactical basketball holder" hypothesis! I about started to cry from laughing so hard! Could have been the Scotch though?!

Big Dad 10-09-2007 03:39 AM

Now that I think about it, you might have something there with that H3 camelback idea! Glad it aint a toe!

MrInfoSys 10-09-2007 08:23 PM

Let's hope not! That's my wife's car! :) "my other car is a hybrid" haha

fourfourto 10-09-2007 10:14 PM

Looks the same as the one as the one in last years post
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ight=roof+dent

tower 10-10-2007 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dad
Non specific...no real help...I like that! Either way, let us know if you gave the general manager a chance to solve the problem or if you went over his head. I'm really interested in the dynamics behind getting your $hit fixed.

Sorry, Big Daddy. It just seemed that part of the issue is knowing who he needs to contact and that telling him to say whatever to the HMFIC didn't exactly direct him to anyone in particular. Enjoy your Scotch (single malt?)

Big Dad 10-10-2007 06:05 AM

Hey brother, no need to apologize! Single malt...Glenfiddich...18 year old is my favorite. Big glass of Aqua Frio after that! If I'm ever down that way I'll buy! After the military I went to school and now I'm a business major from one of those private stuck up universities. I specialized in negotiations! Anyways, I just want to see the guy get his "wife?s car" fixed and not be jerked around. Wife?s car! You've been around a while and I'm sure you know the same old "dog eat dog" car dealer reputation. It'll never change unless we give them a chance.

Anyways I'm the new one on the block in this forum. I should apologize for not introducing myself first. It took a couple of months to read all of the past forums and after that I decided everyone here is worth their salt...well, maybe with the exception of the "rubber duck"! Just kidding RubHer! Anyways, I probably should have introduced myself as another new "old man" on the block.

:beerchug:

MrInfoSys 10-11-2007 02:57 AM

For the record, the H3 is mine and the hybrid is hers. :) She told me time and time again, "ANYTHING is better than that damn Z28"....muhahah

To properly introduce myself, I'm from the Baltimore area and purchased my H3 to have a kick ass suv and have reliable vehicle to get around in the snow around here and at the slopes. I'm a network engineer by trade.

Back to my drama. :) I tore into the GM Zone Manager today and he was very receptive. He appologized for my issues and said he would pay to have a dent guy come in on Tuesday or anyother day that was convenient for me. He is also paying for my rental while the repairs are being attempted. He asked me if by fixing this dent would that restore my confidence in the dealership...to which I replied, NO. "As for earning my confidence, fixing this dent should have been done no questions asked in the first place. I still have an issue with the fact that the dealership, sales staff and management did not disclose this damage to me and even more, told me there was no damage. It wasn't until I found it myself that they disclosed the true fact that a majority of their stock is damaged."

Also, my lawyer was looking into the possibility of a class action lawsuit since this is on a number of vehicles but he said since the problem is 'cosmetic' and poses no safety issue he was not going to persue.

Cheers!

Just finished (and aced) another class for my Masters...Corona time!

Chris

Big Dad 10-11-2007 03:02 AM

Right on brother! And, dude, this is 2007...it's ok if your wife drives a Hummer while you drive a Hybrid! Just kidding!

Congrats on the class!

tower 10-11-2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrInfoSys
I tore into the GM Zone Manager today and he was very receptive. He appologized for my issues and said...

Just finished (and aced) another class for my Masters...Corona time!

Chris

I'm really glad that this worked out for you. Congrats on the class :beerchug: and lift one for me!

tower 10-11-2007 07:33 AM

Big D, Thanks! A buddy of mine is a freak for Laphroaig. Personally. I am addicted to Grey Goose Dirty Martinis. But it all has the same dysfunction.:giggling: