Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   WTB H2 or SUT. Am I crazy to think I can get one for $42K? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6489)

LasVegas 07-04-2005 12:45 AM

Reasons you sold your H3
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want the blue, but I am not waiting amonth and ahalf.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Actually it wasn't, I honestly thought it was a pile of crap... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But, does anyone care that I actually thought the truck I had was a POS? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...If I can get a blue one quickly I may try the offroad package this time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I WANT the SUT bad, but I think it is out of my price range. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really want an H2 SUT, and I can afford it. I can't afford the gas at 8 MPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the classified in just the last few days

KMC Dime 20" x 9" for Hummer H3 H3 Buyer to be?
Boulder Gray In AZ, no TAX... H3 Buyer to be?
Hummer H3 Factory Wheels and Goodyear tires. H3 Buyer to be?
FOR SALE: MKW MK 26 for H3 with Nitto Terra Grappler 305/55/20 - PICS HERE H3 Buyer to be?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your statements are pretty inconsistent (nice way of saying you're a liar) and why are you using this forum as your market place? Jason works hard at operating a great forum here and it seems to me he's getting hosed. Be a sponsor and pay up or stay out because nobody here is going to believe anything you say or do business with you.

4churchill 07-04-2005 01:09 AM

H3...? When you were younger did you accidentially substitute paint chips for potatoe chips? Why not end the lie now, and POSSIBLY save face?

H3 Buyer to be? 07-04-2005 05:07 AM

OK, here it is all truth, you want the facts verified ask KILLIAN, DeLEON (met both had lunch with both) or Erin at Sewill Hummer...

I owned a 2003 AMG Mercedes (350 HP SCharged V6) and sold it to a guy in KY, he then drove to Dallas, picked up my H3 and gave them a check for my Mercedes. He then drove my brand new H3 to me in AZ (Igot it with roughly 1K miles on it). I bought the K&N filter, ordered the chrome overlays (see posts if you want to) and the 20" MKW wheels. That exact day, on Thursday, I decided to buy the KMC wheels from a guy on ebay see link above. Thought I liked them better, I did not - OH WELL.

I met with KILLIAN Friday last week, and he said he was thinking of Ebaying his, I htought that sounded good. I paid $38200 for the truck, $2800 for the wheels $15 for the tint on the lights, $230 for the windows, tire cover ($90)$46 for the K&N that equals roughly $41,300. OH yah, and in the meantime, in the 2 weeks that I owned it, I sold the brush guard ($480), and traded the chrome wheels I had to Deleon for his non chromes ($600).

I sold the truck for $41,500 with 2000 miles on it. BIG DEAL... I have more money than I need for being 30 years old with no kids if I want to buy a car, and sell it my wife could care less...

I am still holding out hope that the offroad tranny will make an improvement. Either that or I am buying an H2 or possibly something different. I have owned 12 cars in the last 8 years, this being the shortest. It was also the ****tiest driving truck I have owned. It was also the coolest looking though too... If there was a blue offroad pack lux package right now, I would definitley buy it.

I do not think I need to say more, so this is my last post to say anything to you people that feel the need to tell me how I am - you don't know me.

LasVegas 07-04-2005 02:16 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
..... so this is my last post to say anything to you people.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Promise?