Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   choice question (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9226)

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:49 PM

Not trying to prove any point either, would just love for once to have to troll point out a factual reason they suck or to admit they hate them for some other reason.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:50 PM

That is the point where you crossed the line. You jealous little ****wad. It's after the first of the month...did you spend your check already? Go out, have some fun. Go play with people your age.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by off-roader-man:
The special ed kids went back to school already? huh. I thought that was next week.

You are correct, they don't go back until next week so I guess this will be your last week here

Ghost of Jerry Bransford 08-02-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ghost of Jerry Bransford:
Off-roader-man:

STFU N00B!!!!!!!!!1

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:53 PM

Still waiting...Is this really the best you can do?

Dallion 08-02-2005 02:57 PM

I bought an H2 to piss off as many people as I could. By the looks of things its working

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:57 PM

Apparently the lunch rush is keeping him from his computer.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done

KenP 08-02-2005 03:05 PM

DING! Fries are done.

edit: great minds think alike.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
DING! Fries are done.

edit: great minds think alike.

Too bad this troll can't keep up

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:13 PM

you guys must get lots of practice at this stuff huh? Lots of h2 haters out there aren't there. Yeah, i'm going to post my cars. I'll also include my address, photos of my house, and my kids. dumbass.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:17 PM

We do get a lot of practice. Too bad the haters can't give any factual reasons for their claims. So what are you afraid of about posting pics of your cars?

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:24 PM

great minds think alike? When was the last time you saw a cook at a burger joint surfing the internet? ****ing genious.

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:26 PM

Why can't you post pics of your cars??? Just don't show the plate.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by off-roader-man:
great minds think alike? When was the last time you saw a cook at a burger joint surfing the internet? ****ing genious.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Ding, fries are done </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently today.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

Believe it or not, those burger joints are getting high tech and now have computer

So that is two questions you have now avoided. Can't answer them or what?

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 03:29 PM

I said no onions bitch...make it again.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

ROFLMAO

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 03:37 PM

you get lots of practice telling your boyfriend this don't you. you would know that the burger joints are "high tech" since that's all you can afford to eat after your finance payment huh?

I don't have to prove anything to you idiots.

"I'm so tough cuz I drive an h2" HA!

Because, in life, it's important to be a tough guy, and to intimidate. That is very important. Who the **** cares if you think you're tough. It's because you're gay. Trying to impress the other guys. The girls have learned that you iron pumping fags penises shrink because of all the steroids. wankers.

Quote: