Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Finally!!!! H2O - H3 Spy shots!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23547)

Huck BB62 01-05-2007 09:32 PM

Re: Finally!!!! H2O - H3 Spy shots!!!

Great Caesar's Ghost, that's cool! Did he use 4130 to keep the weight down? Is he making shock mount skids too?

Nice bunch of work there. Looks like a LOT of grinder dust laying around. When you get that thing out, wash it really good and get a Zaino Bros claybar, follow the instructions, and get that stuff out of your paint, it's hard on it.

CO Hummer 01-05-2007 11:18 PM

Looking Good Beebs!

I talked to Neil today and he's still working on your freakin' rig while my lonely bumper sits against the wall. :mad: :mad: :)

ree 01-05-2007 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
I talked to Neil today and he's still working on your freakin' rig while my lonely bumper sits against the wall. :mad: :)

The parts of my custom roof rack are probably keeping your bumper company :mad::crying: That b#tch Bebes...

...well let's say her truck is looking pretty awesome. :giggling:

CO Hummer 01-05-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ree
The parts of my custom roof rack are probably keeping your bumper company :mad::crying: That b#tch Bebes...

Oh man are you screwed :eek: .......... I can guarantee you're behind me! :D

HummBebe 01-06-2007 02:09 AM

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

ROX 01-06-2007 03:13 AM

Wow! Like, a moving Bomb Shelter or somethin.;) :D :perfect10s:

IMO, the roof rack could be a little narrower to follow the lines of the sides a little better, and 5 lights on the front of it would look great.

The front bumper turned out nice, but it's really deep. I know it's got to be for the winch in the center, but do the lines need to go all the way to the sides? I was just wondering how much the approach angle has changed on the front.:confused: :o

NEOCON1 01-06-2007 04:47 AM

looking good :beerchug:

ree 01-06-2007 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
I can guarantee you're behind me! :D

Nice dreamin' Neverland boy!:twak:;)

HummBebe 01-06-2007 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ree
Nice dreamin' Neverland boy!:twak:;)

No fighting now.....or I will have to send you to your rooms.....:twak:

HummBebe 01-06-2007 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
Wow! Like, a moving Bomb Shelter or somethin.;) :D :perfect10s:

IMO, the roof rack could be a little narrower to follow the lines of the sides a little better, and 5 lights on the front of it would look great.

The front bumper turned out nice, but it's really deep. I know it's got to be for the winch in the center, but do the lines need to go all the way to the sides? I was just wondering how much the approach angle has changed on the front.:confused: :o

I think the rack is meant to follow the lines of the fenders, that stick out quite a bit.

We'll see how the 4 lights look, but I went with because there are 5 marker lights. The H3 markers are more prominent than the H2's, I thought it would look too "busy". We will check it out when it's done.

The front bumper does come out further, but it is a bit higher (shallower....???) I think it could be better than stock.

It will look alot different when the over the hood brushguard is on.

Thanks Rocks :D

raptorman53 01-06-2007 06:17 AM

Lookn' good Bebe. Definitely a one of a kind rig.:perfect10s:

timgco 01-06-2007 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe
I think it's kinda hard to tell by that photo. :fdance:

But really, they were recommended because of their size and the height of the rack. :cool:

I think you'll be happy wth those lights btw. They are bright as hell. You can even upgrade the bulbs to extreme whites wich makes them twice as bright. You may consider getting solid covers on them if you go through windshields. Those damn lenses are expensive.

Steve - SanJose 01-06-2007 08:47 PM

The rig is really coming along. I wonder if any of this stuff is available in chrome?:D

HummBebe 01-07-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose
The rig is really coming along. I wonder if any of this stuff is available in chrome?:D

I'm sure you can have it all chromed if you like......but that's just eww Steve.

KenP 01-07-2007 09:34 PM

That's the best looking Colorado EVER!!!!!:giggling:

Seriously, awesome Beebs!!! Can't wait to see it in Moab.:jump:

HummBebe 01-08-2007 02:38 AM

Thanks everybody

Just keep in mind it is not a one off custom, it is a prototype. You see something you like....order up!:)

Anti-BlInG 01-08-2007 02:56 AM

Where and how do i order??? I am interested in the over the hood brushguard...will it work on a stock rig, without the new bumper/winch mount??

HummBebe 01-08-2007 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-BlInG
Where and how do i order??? I am interested in the over the hood brushguard...will it work on a stock rig, without the new bumper/winch mount??

Details will be available in about a week.....I PROMISE!!!!

We are not going with the "Amstar" approach :jump:

-=Mac=- 01-08-2007 06:27 AM

Very nice... looks like it's ready to go wheeling!

-Mac

NEOCON1 01-08-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose

LOL :giggling: :giggling: :clapping: