Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Roading (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tellico In March '06 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11149)

walc 01-23-2006 08:39 PM

My wife, and I, will be there.
Sounds like a blast!
Wheelin' in Deliverance Country.
Actually, I used to know the area well. I grew up in North Carolina and, 30 years ago, I was a lawyer for the Tennessee Valley Authority. I lived in Knoxville; but, I had cases throughout East TN, Western NC and Northwest GA; not to mention, Moab, UT, where TVA bought some uranium claims.
Can't wait to meet you guys in person.

walc 01-24-2006 01:22 AM

ROFL
Alec,
You have to come to Tellico, man.

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 01:49 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
My paralegal and I will be there in case of injury.
Sounds like a blast!
Scamming in Deliverance Country.
Actually, I have the lawyer yellow pages and can bring the local ambulance chasers for a fee. I have a mobile credit card machine ready.
Can't wait to sue or represent you guys in person (for a fee). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fixed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All credit card or just "major" credit cards?

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 01:50 AM

Probably the world's first "Paypal" lawyer.

walc 01-24-2006 02:00 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
All credit card or just "major" credit cards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
No more American Express or Diner's Club. Their discount rate is too high.

walc 01-24-2006 02:10 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Probably the world's first "Paypal" lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, CO Hummer, a great idea!
Seriously, you must be an MBA.
I already use Paypal, on eBay, maybe I could auction types of cases, viz.

" Death Penalty Murder Defense-No Reserve-Free Shipping-Check Our Feedback-Paypal and Major Credit Cards* "

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 03:26 AM

You run one of the "Checks cashed here" shops from the backside of the "firm"?

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 03:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry to hear about "the accident". Now I understand.....

walc 01-24-2006 04:20 AM

Sorry to hear about "the accident". Now I understand..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not a "flame". Seriously, you are good with videos and business plans. We're probably going to become good friends.

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 04:44 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:

This is not a "flame". Seriously, you are good with videos and business plans. We're probably going to become good friends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you win me $1 million for spilling coffee in my crotch, we'll be best buds.

KenP 01-24-2006 04:55 AM

This is not a "flame". Seriously, you are good with videos and business plans. We're probably going to become good friends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you win me $1 million for spilling coffee in my crotch, we'll be best buds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I spilled Ice Water on my crotch while trying to get a little nookie. Can I sue for shrinkage? The chick was really rich!!! Well, her dad was....

CO Hummer 01-24-2006 04:58 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I spilled Ice Water on my crotch while trying to get a little nookie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a Jake Lamotta wannbe.

OldHiker 01-24-2006 09:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
QUOTE]I spilled Ice Water on my crotch while trying to get a little nookie. Can I sue for shrinkage? The chick was really rich!!! Well, her dad was.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the shrinkage was some lame excuse you gave the rich lady.

KenP 01-25-2006 04:56 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldhiker:
QUOTE]I spilled Ice Water on my crotch while trying to get a little nookie. Can I sue for shrinkage? The chick was really rich!!! Well, her dad was.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the shrinkage was some lame excuse you gave the rich lady. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So! I was done!!!