Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   UPDATE! TWO day Mojave Road Run! CA/NV/AZ - ALL are invited! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14006)

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:10 AM

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Then where are the pickled peppers Peter Piper picked ?

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:12 AM

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

PAGE 55!!!!

Racer-X 02-05-2006 03:15 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Stop it you Bo Derek look alike bimbo!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i was gonna say - cept the bimbo part!

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:16 AM

Peter peter pumpkin eater
Had a wife and keep her
He put her in a pumpkin shell
And there he kept he very well!

Racer-X 02-05-2006 03:16 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beavis:
Hi ALL!

PAD! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pad - back at ya buddy!

KenP 02-05-2006 03:17 AM

Just saying, "Hey", in this PAD thread.

KenP 02-05-2006 03:17 AM

One eye'd, one horned
flying purple people eater.

Bondage 02-05-2006 03:18 AM

Hi Ken

Sean

KenP 02-05-2006 03:19 AM

I see all, but right now the puppy needs to pee... I think... I can't tell... She's going out...

Bondage 02-05-2006 03:19 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell ya got trouble my friends, right here I mean trouble right here in River City. Why sure I'm a billiard player certainly miiiiighty proud to say I'm always mighty proud to say it.

TootsSUT 02-05-2006 03:20 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Stop it you Bo Derek look alike bimbo!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i was gonna say - cept the bimbo part! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you Racer, even after I mentioned how big your tool was!!!!

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:20 AM

Mary mary quite contrary
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells all in a row

TootsSUT 02-05-2006 03:21 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I see all, but right now the puppy needs to pee... I think... I can't tell... She's going out... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nature's Miracle!!! It works wonders!!

Bondage 02-05-2006 03:21 AM

I consider that the hours I spend with a cue in my hand are golden. Didja ever take and try to give yourself an iron-clad lead from a three rail billiard shot? But just as I say it takes judegement, brains and maturity to score in a balkline game I say that any boob can take and shove a ball in a pocket...

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:21 AM

Ken....you are a Messiah!!!!!

Congratulations!

Bondage 02-05-2006 03:22 AM

Jesus. That's more fun to sing than it is to type. I quit.

Sean

Racer-X 02-05-2006 03:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I see all, but right now the puppy needs to pee... I think... I can't tell... She's going out... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puppy Pad????

Here's my little guy - He aint so little anymore.

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:24 AM

OMG!!! That is the Cutest thing I have ever seen!!! How adorable!!!

Name?

TootsSUT 02-05-2006 03:25 AM

You call that sloth? The first big step on the road to the depths of degrada- I say first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon then beer from a bottle!!

And the next thing you know your son is playin for money in a pinch back suit, listening to some big out-of-town jasper, hearing tell about horse race gambling!!!

Need to take a breath!!!

HummBebe 02-05-2006 03:25 AM

Hey you all remember Vincent?? he used to write some great poetry!! Where is he????