Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A day with Disco's!!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9738)

Dan 09-24-2003 04:07 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scrover:
...I can say one thing for sure, you have quite a following on this board. I learned some interesting new words from your supporters who despite not being witness to the events, stood behind you to the last...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, we just tolerate him so he keeps bringing in the videos

- Dan

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 9 months down, 9 to go!
-------------------------------------------------

Buckeye Hummer 09-24-2003 04:34 PM

Alec, get your H2 out of monster garage and head out here. How are the repairs coming along?

Jason

DennisAJC 09-24-2003 06:23 PM

O.K.

Kiss and made up. Do we have any more photos?

Steve try a camera mount on or in your H2 next time. That would be cool.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC 09-24-2003 06:33 PM

They let you keep the old tires too?????

That is one nice adjuster! Cool. I don't remember Alec, but are they gonna detail your H2 also?

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC 09-24-2003 07:18 PM

You've inspired me to revisit my insurance coverage.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Buckeye Hummer 09-24-2003 07:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>(cool because now I have two mounted spears) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's sweet Alec, I've heard of people wanting to mount guns on top of their H2's but a couple of spears sounds alot tougher to me. Are you killing lunch for us?

I better revisit my insurance as well. Get that glass in man and see you on Sunday!

Buckeye Hummer 09-24-2003 08:59 PM

No problem, apparently you can't drive worth a crap either OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just kidding, hope the rig is done and beers on me.

See you Sunday.

Jason

Steve R 09-25-2003 01:25 AM

I suppose that's a low-carb beer???

Alec....did you notice any change in performance with the rear sway-bar removed? Doug wheels his D110 without a front sway-bar at all....feels it helps substantially. I'm just curious if you noticed anything. And...if your rear is off, what about your front?

Come on bro...don't make me ask all the questions to get the answers...spill the info

brianfriend 09-25-2003 01:34 AM

Hey....what's going on Sunday? I didn't see anything in the upcoming event's section.

If it can break it can be fixed.

muskyman 09-30-2003 03:10 AM

WOW....H2 vs Disco ends up in a another long winded thread

its not a big surprise to me that the H2 did so well on that hill , its length ,width and power are all key elements in a climb such as that hill presents.

off-road will always be a case of trade offs, when a truck is optimum for one terain or purpose it will always have a shortcumming on others.

a good driver will often be able to compensate for shortcommings by chossing the correct or best line.

looks like a fun hill...too bad you guys dont get much rain out there...then it would be a real challenge

MM

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there

JRT 09-30-2003 06:20 PM

I see you're running White Mountain (up in SBNF), I would love to come out and see what these H2's can do. I'm local to the mountains but only drive a 4runner. Can I still tag along?

Thanks

Steve R 10-01-2003 04:44 AM

JRT,

To answer your question: yes and no.

YES, you could tag along and you're quite welcome to join us....but

NO, the White Mountain event was 2 days ago and is now in the past. Unless you are capable of time-travel, it is unlikely you'll be joining us.

JRT 10-01-2003 05:19 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:
JRT,

To answer your question: yes and no.

YES, you could tag along and you're quite welcome to join us....but

NO, the White Mountain event was 2 days ago and is now in the past. Unless you are capable of time-travel, it is unlikely you'll be joining us. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bummer, well, drop me a line when you head back up this way. DCole@dreamlinks.net