Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   It's Here!!!!!!! :D (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15669)

ROX 11-25-2005 03:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Thanks guys! It's so cool that you are almost as excited as we are.

(I finally got in it this afternoon. I could have made it myself but Kenny started helping before I even lifted a foot off the ground. I will do a search for steps etc. before I ask any "rewy smawt" questions about what to get.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Want me to send you a stirrup? I wonder what Seth's secret is.?
HGW might know what to put on for steps....

KenP 11-25-2005 04:12 PM

Thanks for the link Seth. I looked over it again and most questions are answered there.

H2chief 11-27-2005 11:59 PM

Sweet ride guys. I will be lookin for it on the road.

KenP 11-28-2005 02:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2chief:
Sweet ride guys. I will be lookin for it on the road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You better wave!

ckhagman 11-28-2005 02:42 PM

Looks good. Can't wait to see it at Paragon soon. I guess the H1 is put on the back burner for a while

ROX 11-28-2005 10:02 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2chief:
Sweet ride guys. I will be lookin for it on the road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You better wave! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Chief; just flip him the bird, that'll get his attention.

h2co-pilot 11-29-2005 11:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kenny got them to Line-X the grill yesterday.

h2co-pilot 11-29-2005 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think it looks like a doggie now.

h2co-pilot 11-29-2005 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Raaaarrrrr!

h2co-pilot 11-29-2005 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is his little wet nose up close.

HummerNewbie 11-29-2005 12:00 PM

Time to get it dirty!

HIHUMMER 11-29-2005 12:09 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Time to get it dirty! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have to plan for Tellico...SOON!

KenP 11-29-2005 01:23 PM

How soon? Make sure to post it or PM us. And don't wait untill the last minute like the gang going to Paragon.

HummerNewbie 11-29-2005 01:52 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:

We have to plan for Tellico...SOON! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can I get a ride along?

PARAGON 11-29-2005 02:03 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
How soon? Make sure to post it or PM us. And don't wait untill the last minute like the gang going to Paragon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>x2

Tellico is only about 7 or 8 hours for us

ree 11-29-2005 02:08 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Kenny got them to Line-X the grill yesterday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CP and Ken,
That looks awesome. What'd that cost you? I think I need to do that.

ckhagman 11-29-2005 08:13 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:

We have to plan for Tellico...SOON! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tellico looks fun.
http://www.southernaxle.com/pg_tellico_nov_2000.htm

Sewie 11-29-2005 08:24 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ree:

CP and Ken,
That looks awesome. What'd that cost you? I think I need to do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2!!!

KenP 11-29-2005 10:14 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ree:

CP and Ken,
That looks awesome. What'd that cost you? I think I need to do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>$135 and it was the first one they did here. He was very afraid of it melting, but it was fine.

Here's an idea:
The factory letters really don't come off well, so buy another set and take them with you. After the first coat of Line-X have them apply the new letters and coat over them. You'll have a nice embossed look. Much better than ours.

KenP 11-29-2005 10:20 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
How soon? Make sure to post it or PM us. And don't wait untill the last minute like the gang going to Paragon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>x2

Tellico is only about 7 or 8 hours for us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's 9 friggin' hour from here! But I could do it! Would like more than 1 day to wheel, though.