Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Moab Spring 2K6 Pics (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2619)

PARAGON 04-20-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
I'd love to see how much higher it went, looks like there is another foot or so before it would start coming down. Also, like to see how close the passenger side quarter panel was to the rock, looks awfully close

Actually, the back driver side wheel also came off the ground about 8 inches! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>At the same time the front DS wheel was up in the air? Cool!

NewHummerGuy 04-20-2006 01:00 PM

CP definately looks calm in the pic. I believe my nuts would have been in my throat making me appear to have 3 adams apples
Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Actually, the back driver side wheel also came off the ground about 8 inches!
That's called rolling your truck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Twas a close one. I'm glad the camcorder was on a tripod for that section. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PARAGON 04-20-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! #2

I see England, I see France, I see CP's under... side.

MovinH2 04-20-2006 01:07 PM

Man thats looks like fun.

HummerNewbie 04-20-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
I see England, I see France, I see CP's under... side.

LMAO!

RIC-H0 04-20-2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
At the same time the front DS wheel was up in the air? Cool!
That's why I said that's called rolling your truck

Does look like an awful lot of fun though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Phil...You know if you were there, you'd already have rolled your ****, just to show everyone up!

RIC-H0 04-20-2006 02:26 PM

OH...I'd make it there OK, but I'd need a gurney to get me out of the drivers seat!

dochummer 04-20-2006 10:33 PM

bump

H3HUMVEE 04-20-2006 11:35 PM

I hate all U Bishes ..

NEOCON1 04-21-2006 01:00 AM

we freakin survived lions back
Bebe and i made it !!!!!!!!!!
No Problems , all is good , golden spike tomorrow !!!!!!!
we got some great shots but i cant post from here , hopefuly someone can get some up soon . we still have a few more days in MOAB too

Sewie 04-21-2006 01:33 AM

Schweeeeet!!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:05 AM

We split into a couple of groups today. Ours did the Steel Bender trail. Here's the start:

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:07 AM

Here's the brilliant line I took right at the start.

Idaho-Hummer 04-21-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NEOCON1:
we freakin survived lions back
Bebe and i made it !!!!!!!!!!
No Problems , all is good , golden spike tomorrow !!!!!!!
we got some great shots but i cant post from here , hopefuly someone can get some up soon . we still have a few more days in MOAB too

Congrats on makeing Lions back!!!!

can't wait to see pics either!!!

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:09 AM

Lonnie coming the "The nasty ledge".

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:10 AM

Rox ready for the ledge.

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:11 AM

"I love the tippy stuff" he says

CO Hummer 04-21-2006 02:15 AM

HaBeeb walks the ledges. Actually, the funniest thing (next to Kathy falling, and Ken dancing) was that German biker lady who saw Bebe. She didn't speak of word of English. But when Bebe drove by she said "She did it the best of all of them".