Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   adios bling (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7666)

ROX 09-06-2006 09:59 PM

Re: adios bling

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nav4-NEOCON1
Nice practice vehicle and it turned out good. Post pics when you're done with the 3 for sure.

All you guys are welcome, and we should always have plenty of parking for all the trucks. :excited:

Miss you too Beebs! :crying:

Are you doing it? Are you really moving?! WAAAAAYYY COOOLLL!!!!:perfect10s:

Nav4-NEOCON1 09-06-2006 10:07 PM

Hey Rox! How are all you guys? How's my kids doing anyhow? I hope they're great. Is my girl in school this year Rox? Miss you woman! We were so stoked that you and your sis made it down to Moab, even for just a few days.
:beerchug:

Yep, we're moving, probably within the first few weeks of October. Can you freakin believe it? My last day at the office is the 29th and my bosses are freakin out that I'm leaving. Steve's quit date will probably be about the same. That'll give us time to finish things up here and load the truck. We're gonna need a really big truck! lol And my Vette is up for sale, so if it's doesn't sell by the time we leave, I can park it at my sisters house. It needs a dang smog pump and they are hard to come by so I'll probably just non op it for a while. Just try to sell it needing the pump if I can, I still have to call dmv and find out about that. I'll trust her with it, she's got a hot rod parked in her garage so at least she knows how to care for these cars.

What else you wanna know? You guys will have to come visit for sure Rox!

ROX 09-06-2006 10:35 PM

HI NAV! My son just started 1st grade, so the planning has to be a little more in advance for me. But now that you'll live so close to Idaho, I might just be able to sneak down for a short visit more often.:D :excited:
A smog pump for the vette? Is that a stock item or do you have to have it for some California law?
Good luck with the move. :)

Nav4-NEOCON1 09-06-2006 10:51 PM

You're right Rox, CA smog sucks big time. Right after I had it smogged last time, I was driving on the freeway doing about 85-90 and I heard something metal like hit something else, so I bailed off the freeway at the next exit. All I found under the hood was the belt, the pulley front part of the pump just sheered right off. Amazingly, it didn't hit anything else under the hood. So, now the sucky spot I'm in with this Vette and trying to figure out what to do, non op it, register it without the smog or what and then moving out of state to boot. lol Will phone dmv and find out what the best thing to do is. Oh well, luckily my sister likes cars, she's got a pretty cool hot rod of her own so I can park it at her house.

Wow, first grade, that's great! What about your girl, is she in school yet?

Yep, ID not that far, just give us a call when you want to come down and let us know.

Almost time to leave work, so I'm outta here for now. :)

NEOCON1 09-07-2006 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Riddler
Is that mean you're going to get a new license plate? :D

i just renewed the hummer in cali . the plan is to get neocon1 plate in utah for my chevy truck then will switch it to the 3 in about nine months also have to non op my vette for a while till we get the garage built then will bring it to Moab . we will just take the H3 and the Z71 at first then after winter we will bring out the car
:jump:

NEOCON1 09-07-2006 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipedog
I doubt that you'll every be wanting for company Neo. :giggling: :dancingbanana::beerchug:

you know you will have to make the long trip out now one of these days :giggling: we hope you can make it this easter :p :excited:

westhillsat 09-07-2006 07:12 AM

Nav & Neo - Wow Moab time is getting sooo close for you now. Way Coool!!!

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

Ipedog 09-07-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
you know you will have to make the long trip out now one of these days :giggling: we hope you can make it this easter :p :excited:

I hope so to! Oh, by the way... HOAB Rulz :dancingbanana:

All I've got to do now is touch up the front hubs and its all done. Thanks for the inspiration Neo!

HummerNewbie 09-07-2006 08:16 PM

Looking good Rob.

Another one got blacked out this weekend too :beerchug:
[IMG]http://www.*******club.com/forum/files/100_1108_small_194.jpg[/IMG]

dеiтайожни 09-07-2006 08:24 PM

Looks good IPE and HI. :cool:

Nav4-NEOCON1 09-07-2006 09:28 PM

Yep West only 'bout 3-4 weeks now. What did your lovely wife and that boy of yours say when you told them we actually bought the place and we're moving to Moab? I'll bet your son's expression was priceless. Tell them hello for me and I'm going to need some of your wife's wonderful recipes.

Boy those trucks look nice blacked out! Gee, we're going to have to get all these HOABies in Moab and have a lil get together. Wonder what people will think/say with all you guys in one place cruzin around all blacked out?

westhillsat 09-08-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nav4-NEOCON1
Yep West only 'bout 3-4 weeks now. What did your lovely wife and that boy of yours say when you told them we actually bought the place and we're moving to Moab? I'll bet your son's expression was priceless. Tell them hello for me and I'm going to need some of your wife's wonderful recipes.

Boy those trucks look nice blacked out! Gee, we're going to have to get all these HOABies in Moab and have a lil get together. Wonder what people will think/say with all you guys in one place cruzin around all blacked out?

They were slightly surprised, but not super surprised cause they knew you were looking at the property. I was surprised you were going to be moving there so quickly :D I was expecting the move to be in about six months give or take. So cool that you can just pop out of town and be on a trail.:)

Nav4-NEOCON1 09-12-2006 05:25 PM

Hey West, Yep it will be cool being only a few minutes from all those cool trails. I can't wait to go explore the town more and get to know it. I was telling Steve that I don't want to get lost, he just laughed and he said it's not like so cal, it's a real small town and you can walk home from anyplace in town. He just laughed, it was pretty funny. Get lost, what a moron I am sometimes! :giggling:

NEOCON1 09-13-2006 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
Looking good Rob.

Another one got blacked out this weekend too :beerchug:
[IMG]http://www.*******club.com/forum/files/100_1108_small_194.jpg[/IMG]

SWEEEEEETT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS GREAT :beerchug:

NEOCON1 09-13-2006 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipedog
I hope so to! Oh, by the way... HOAB Rulz :dancingbanana:

All I've got to do now is touch up the front hubs and its all done. Thanks for the inspiration Neo!

Awsome Rob the wheels and emblems look great :beerchug: HOABs RULE X2 :dancingbanana:

Nav4-NEOCON1 09-13-2006 07:52 PM

Nice truck there, love the no bling look more and more.:excited:

HummerNewbie 09-19-2006 06:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I blacked out my rims this weekend. Well, kinda :giggling:

The Green Lantern 09-19-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d?i???????
Looks good IPE and HI. :cool: