Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Pictures from our Off Roading Event Yesterday. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19974)

Mike E 08-29-2006 02:53 AM

Pictures from our Off Roading Event Yesterday.

3 Attachment(s)
Had a BLAST yesterday at our club's private off road course in Indiana! Here's a couple of pictures of my Little Monster in action! I wish I had pictures of me pulling an H1 Alpha off of a tree! He got high centered on the tree and that was all she wrote. We couldn't use the winch on a tree since it was soo wet out we didn't want to up-root a tree. So, since I was behind him on the trail we strapped onto my from tow hook and his rear bumper, I put the H3 in reverse and hit the gas! Not only did I pull the H1 wagon off of high center, I pulled him all the way off the tree! :OWNED: The tree was about 3 feet high. It was a BLAST! I had no idea how much torque this little rig has! Anyway, enjoy these couple of pictures! Mike

DDWH 08-29-2006 03:05 AM

Re: Pictures from our Off Roading Event Yesterday.

SWEET PICS!!!!!!!:perfect10s:

fourfourto 08-29-2006 03:20 AM

GR8 pics :dancingbanana:

BABHUMV 08-29-2006 03:42 AM

Very cool. Any more obstacles?

ShortBus 08-29-2006 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good Job! It is always fun to play with the H1's. It's really nice to have one around when you are stuck too.;) This is my wife pulling Terry Porter in his H1 out of the mud at Shiloh Ridge last year. I would'nt get near the mud with my truck. Dr. Miles can tell you all about that. (see next)

ShortBus 08-29-2006 03:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dr. miles in the mud!

Mike E 08-29-2006 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABHUMV
Very cool. Any more obstacles?

--Yes, we had moguls(as seen), v-ditch, log climbs, downhill slope, wall climbs, shalow and very deep lake, side angel slopes. It was very challenging. The H1's and H2's really had to be careful on the side slope because it wanted to put you right into a tree. :)

I wish I had more pictures of my truck in these obstacles but my friend who takes the pictures for me couldn't be there.

Mike

Mike E 08-29-2006 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortBus
Good Job! It is always fun to play with the H1's. It's really nice to have one around when you are stuck too.;) This is my wife pulling Terry Porter in his H1 out of the mud at Shiloh Ridge last year. I would'nt get near the mud with my truck. Dr. Miles can tell you all about that. (see next)

--YES! There is nothing more fun than to hit the trails with all 3 models of Hummer! You really get to see where each level Hummer has is advantages and disadvantages(not too many of these). The group that I went with yesterday were a lot of fun! We were all out there for the same reason, to have fun with our trucks! I highly reccomend it to anyone! Of course, when you get to help and H1 with your H3 you get to joke with them a little bit. It's all good!

H3slate 08-29-2006 05:34 AM

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun. By the way, what tires are you running? They look great! Good traction?

Mike E 08-29-2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate
Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun. By the way, what tires are you running? They look great! Good traction?

--Thanks! I'm running Micky Thompson Baja MTZ's. They did great! Even without lockers, I didn't get any spin on the trails. They even grabbed into sand!

usetosellhummer 08-29-2006 05:45 PM

nice sheet at the track in Indy:)

westhillsat 08-30-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDWH
SWEET PICS!!!!!!!:perfect10s:

X2 Looks like a great time :beerchug: