Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Wal-Mart rebates on the PS3! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31252)

jmsspratlin 12-05-2007 06:46 AM

Wal-Mart rebates on the PS3!

For those that give a crap, This Friday and Saturday (Dec 7th and 8th) , Wal-Mart will offer a $50 gift card for those that purchase the PS3 40GB system. It is part of their "secret shopper" campaign. A few weeks ago, they offered free 10 Blu-Ray in-store movies (off the shelf) with the purchase of the PS3 80GB system. This was also plus the 5 free ones you get with the mail-in offer. With the $50 gift card, it would make the cost of the system $350 instead of the $399. Also comes with Spider-Man 3 the Blu-Ray movie. JUST FYI

ssgharkness020147 12-05-2007 07:36 AM

Re: Wal-Mart rebates on the PS3!

How do you know of this information? Wait... Do you work as greeter there???:fdance:

Gooey Gaybob 12-05-2007 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
How do you know of this information? Wait... Do you work as greeter there???:fdance:

reminds me of a really old and stupid joke....

As I was retrieving a shopping cart in Wal Mart yesterday a particularly unkempt, unattractive and mean spirited woman who actually reeked of body odor pushed me aside. Shoving past me, the woman snarled at her kids, almost knocking another older lady down, grabbed the first cart and swung it around, hitting an older man working there as one of the Wal Mart Greeters. As she pulled the cart away from the Greeter's stomach, in a kind and calming voice the Greeter, while gesturing towards the two children said to her, "Are they Twins?" Glaring at him she snapped back saying, "No you old fool, the brat's 9 and the little witch is 7, are you so blind you think they look alike?"
"No replied the Greeter calmly, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice."

frenzy1 12-05-2007 01:45 PM

:jump:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooey Gaybob
reminds me of a really old and stupid joke....

As I was retrieving a shopping cart in Wal Mart yesterday a particularly unkempt, unattractive and mean spirited woman who actually reeked of body odor pushed me aside. Shoving past me, the woman snarled at her kids, almost knocking another older lady down, grabbed the first cart and swung it around, hitting an older man working there as one of the Wal Mart Greeters. As she pulled the cart away from the Greeter's stomach, in a kind and calming voice the Greeter, while gesturing towards the two children said to her, "Are they Twins?" Glaring at him she snapped back saying, "No you old fool, the brat's 9 and the little witch is 7, are you so blind you think they look alike?"
"No replied the Greeter calmly, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice."

frenzy1 12-05-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
For those that give a crap, This Friday and Saturday (Dec 7th and 8th) , Wal-Mart will offer a $50 gift card for those that purchase the PS3 40GB system. It is part of their "secret shopper" campaign. A few weeks ago, they offered free 10 Blu-Ray in-store movies (off the shelf) with the purchase of the PS3 80GB system. This was also plus the 5 free ones you get with the mail-in offer. With the $50 gift card, it would make the cost of the system $350 instead of the $399. Also comes with Spider-Man 3 the Blu-Ray movie. JUST FYI

80GB PS3 doesn't exist ! The 60 GB is the largest. Get one of those !!

Hummer Aficionado_VT 12-05-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
80GB PS3 doesn't exist !

http://reviews.cnet.com/consoles/son...-32733576.html

Does too.:dancingbanana: :D

jmsspratlin 12-05-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
80GB PS3 doesn't exist ! The 60 GB is the largest. Get one of those !!

Maybe not where you live, but here in the states it does. The 60GB here in the states is a rare breed. It is phasing out b/c there have been a lot of problematic issues with it. Now, the only backward compatible system IS the 80GB. (this meaning you can play both PS3 and PS2 games on the system).

jmsspratlin 12-05-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147

No, your mom does and she told me that as I went to retrieve a buggy:D

frenzy1 12-05-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Maybe not where you live, but here in the states it does. The 60GB here in the states is a rare breed. It is phasing out b/c there have been a lot of problematic issues with it. Now, the only backward compatible system IS the 80GB. (this meaning you can play both PS3 and PS2 games on the system).

Never heard of this. Well, I'm happy with my 60 GB !

Agriv8r 12-05-2007 07:03 PM

like the joke.....:clapping:

jmsspratlin 12-05-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r
like the joke.....:clapping:

Not a joke. Just trying to give those that are interested a heads-up if they plan on getting one of these for Christmas.

jmsspratlin 12-07-2007 07:10 PM

for those that didn't believe my "heads up" on this deal