Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21806)

GeorgeSSSS 10-31-2006 09:47 PM

Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

John Kerry's exact words to a group of students during a campaign stop at Pasadena City College for California Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Angelides (another jerk):

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

This insult to every man and woman in military uniform slipped out because that is how he really feels.

This SOB was born into a rich family with a silver spoon up his a$$ and has made a profession of marrying women who outlived their wealthy husbands. He is an elitest and a gigolo and the epitome of everything I don't want my sons to be.

George SSSS

DennisAJC 10-31-2006 09:50 PM

Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Kerry is just telling the truth.

GeorgeSSSS 10-31-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC

Dennis:

My son's friend graduated from high school with honors, went to the Naval Academy, and is a SEAL officer in Iraq. Did Kerry tell the truth about him?

DennisAJC 10-31-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeSSSS
Dennis:

My son's friend graduated from high school with honors, went to the Naval Academy, and is a seal in Iraq. Did Kerry tell the truth about him?

Of course there is a percentage of highly educated. Small percentage.

Like the general public thinking that all Hummer owners never off road their rigs. But we all know that's not entirely true. But close enough.

GeorgeSSSS 10-31-2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Of course there is a percentage of highly educated. Small percentage.

Like the general public thinking that all Hummer owners never off road their rigs. But we all know that's not entirely true. But close enough.

Dennis: Have you ever been on active duty?

PARAGON 10-31-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

No, he's not.

You get stuck in "Ding, fries are done"

Some people feel it's an honor and their duty to go serve their country. Obviously, others like Kerry, feel it's an insult.

BlueHUMMERH2 10-31-2006 10:45 PM

I think I was the only person at our campus to approach the Marine recruiters and tell them, "Thank You." I support the troops, but I don't support the leadership they follow. I'm surprised people my age would actually enter the armed forces, because most I talk to (in the service or not) don't like the commander in chief and his policies. But I don't think it's fair to insult the troops. Insult the people who make their decisions for them.

wpage 10-31-2006 10:56 PM

But he has a top secret plan!

BlueHUMMERH2 10-31-2006 11:02 PM

Who? Kerry? Bush?

Most of the liberal extremists I've met think Bush's secret plan is that he'll somehow serve a 3rd term...

The conservative extremists think an atheist, gay, married couple will move in next door, some illegal immigrants will form a community crime watch group, and we'll all have to subside on organic vegetables and drive electric cars.

DennisAJC 10-31-2006 11:15 PM

I don't want fruitcakes living in my hood.

mountainbiker 10-31-2006 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kerry
You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq

Grrrrr !

PARAGON 10-31-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

I don't want fruitcakes living in my hood.

Like Aubs?

DennisAJC 10-31-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
Like Aubs?

Yes.

wpage 11-01-2006 01:21 AM

Kerry owes service personel and thier family's a BIG apology.

Wisha Haddan H3 11-01-2006 01:32 AM

Kerry's words were uncalled for :twak:

Like blue said, don't insult the troops just because you have a problem with the leadership. That's just wrong. It's awesome when someone joins the military out of patriotism or for experience, career path or education. But I will say it's sad when someone flunks out of high school and signs up because he has no other options.

KenP 11-01-2006 02:36 AM

The US has the most educated military in the world. You MUST have a High School diploma to enlist and while enlisted many continue with higher education since we, as a nation, pay for it. Good for us.:D

Kerry stepped in it big time. It was great watching Fox today.:jump:

Did you see Kerry nearly flipping out this afternoon? "I do not owe anyone an apology!"

I love Kerry. While he's not on the ballot, I bet he cost the dems a few votes and probably sank his '08 aspirations.:jump:

There's a reason politicians are so scripted.

BlingBlingWJBoy 11-01-2006 02:38 AM

D3MOCRATS AND LEIBRALS R STOOPID

GeorgeSSSS 11-01-2006 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlingBlingWJBoy
D3MOCRATS AND LEIBRALS R STOOPID

You give them too much credit.

MarineHawk 11-01-2006 04:44 AM

Quote:

Fcuk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

You worthless fcuk!! You have no idea. How many U.S. Marine officers or enlisted have you been around? I went to the Gulf War with a regiment of Marines that blew me away with their level of competence, integrity, intelligence, and diligence. Far, far in excess of any other professional group I have ever encountered before or since. In 1991, when my reserve regiment (the 24th) left, more than 50% of the regiment's enlisted had more than two years of college experience. The vast majority of those were were progressing to degrees. Yet they decided to enlist nonetheless, in the Marines, who offered the least college benefits of any service. Why? Because, although most were intelligent and competent, they wanted, for at least a brief period, to do something more meaningful and important to history than just taking the easiest path to the most money. What have you done for the world Dennis that was not in your own self interest?

Even by your own shallow standards, the Marines have done pretty well. I don't know what the percentages are today, but, in 1990, more than 20% of the U.S. Congressmen and Senators and C.E.O.s of the Fortune 500 companies were former Marines. Granted these people might not be up to your lofty caliber, but they did okay. I can only assume that the other U.S. Services are similarly filled with exceptionalism. And I assume it's even better today than in 1990. You simply don't know what you are talking about. These guys are smart, hard-working, dedicated, brave, and they are doing something more valuable than almost anyone else I am aware of is doing. They are heros. They really are.

MarineHawk 11-01-2006 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
The US has the most educated military in the world. You MUST have a High School diploma to enlist and while enlisted many continue with higher education since we, as a nation, pay for it. Good for us.:D
Kerry stepped in it big time. It was great watching Fox today.:jump:

Did you see Kerry nearly flipping out this afternoon? "I do not owe anyone an apology!"
I love Kerry. While he's not on the ballot, I bet he cost the dems a few votes and probably sank his '08 aspirations.:jump:

There's a reason politicians are so scripted.

OMFG!

John Kerry is the gift that just keeps on giving!

Did he just single-handedly lose the mid-term elections for the Donkeys?

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2619383&page=1 ("A Democratic congressman told ABC News Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too.")

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/

Sweet!