Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tellico Pics...Slickrock OWNED!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30011)

Boss Hoss 09-29-2007 04:39 PM

Re: Tellico Pics...Slickrock OWNED!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Excellent wheeling!!!!!

Funny how these pictures bring such butthurt to so many turds on Pirate.:giggling: :jump: :OWNED:

Ha, gives me a good laugh every time i look at it...the best part is we have just started the ownage at Tellico...there will be more to come!

Boss Hoss 09-29-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot

How did it do? And where is Hoss???

He was at the cabin with the ladies....protecting them ;) Since he busted up his dew claw trail riding last time i thought he would be better at the cabin than in the truck. He got to hang out at night though...hes grown a little since you met him:

h2co-pilot 09-29-2007 05:13 PM

Holy Moly! He was still growing?!!!:eek:

I can't imagine!! He looks beautiful!!!!:beerchug:

Alan06SUT 10-01-2007 05:17 PM

Cool folks over at pirate are staring to chime in.

ROX 10-01-2007 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan06SUT
Cool folks over at pirate are staring to chime in.

Got a link?

Boss Hoss 10-02-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
Got a link?

You mean this one?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...18#post7309818

There was one in the hummer section too but it got modded. As DRTY mentioned, lots of (entertaining) butthurt over there.

H2 Doberman 10-03-2007 02:15 PM

Nice pics Alan! I have not been on the forum in a while. I wish I had known you guys were going! I think its funny as hell that the jeep guys on Pirate are so defensive.

Posting pics of hummers at tellico on Pirate is like saying I nailed your wife and she liked it better than when you do it!:OWNED:

Alan06SUT 10-04-2007 04:47 AM

They are easliy hurt yet try to act so hard core! Ironic they mock hummers...We'll have to go up there again next year.

DRTYFN 10-04-2007 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Doberman
Nice pics Alan! I have not been on the forum in a while. I wish I had known you guys were going! I think its funny as hell that the jeep guys on Pirate are so defensive.

Posting pics of hummers at tellico on Pirate is like saying I nailed your wife and she liked it better than when you do it!:OWNED:

You should have seen the atomic butthurt i caused after running their sacred Rubicon in '03. OMG they were throwing full on hissy fits.:jump:

h2co-pilot 10-04-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

They are easliy hurt yet try to act so hard core! Ironic they mock hummers...We'll have to go up there again next year.

:iagree: tso funny.:D

HumminNBoatin' 10-04-2007 07:42 PM

Those pix are kick ass!!!

Wow I have never seen so many a$$holes in my life on that Pirate4x4 site. Everybody is extremely negative. But it is funny as I did not see a single pic of any Jeeps going up the left side eighter. Every pic they has was of something that had to be highly modded.

To each here own I guess.

Alan06SUT 10-04-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumminNBoatin'
Those pix are kick ass!!!

Wow I have never seen so many a$$holes in my life on that Pirate4x4 site. Everybody is extremely negative. But it is funny as I did not see a single pic of any Jeeps going up the left side eighter. Every pic they has was of something that had to be highly modded.

To each here own I guess.

The pics they posted are great! They are therefore comparing our stock H2's to full blown trailer queen rock buggies! The only pic I see that is repectable is the FJ-80 with body damage on slickrock. All the rest is pure butt hurt!!

Alan06SUT 10-04-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
You should have seen the atomic butthurt i caused after running their sacred Rubicon in '03. OMG they were throwing full on hissy fits.:jump:

Oh, I bet they were pissed!! I bet they felt dumb after they realized how much butt hurt they exposed in their posts!:OWNED: :OWNED:

KenP 10-04-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
You mean this one?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...18#post7309818

There was one in the hummer section too but it got modded. As DRTY mentioned, lots of (entertaining) butthurt over there.

Too much modding over there, I hear. Sort of like the Land Use section here.:rolleyes:

DRTYFN 10-06-2007 02:58 AM

:jump:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showp...&postcount=136

DennisAJC 10-06-2007 06:05 PM

:jump::clapping::jump:

Way to represent guys. POWN3D completely.:beerchug:

Boss Hoss 10-06-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
:jump::clapping::jump:

Way to represent guys. POWN3D completely.:beerchug:

Just getting started. That was our first attept at a top rated trail and we walked it....much more butthurt to come.

Alan06SUT 10-11-2007 08:49 PM

If you are bored, please check out the new butthurt over at pirate on our Tellico post!:jump:

audiofetish 10-16-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

If you are bored, please check out the new butthurt over at pirate on our Tellico post!:jump:

WOW........

That was entertaining. It amazes me how so many dip sh1ts won't even consider Hummers? an off road vehicle. I wheel with everyone I can. I could give a rats a$$ what they drive. I can't believe how controlled you guys were over there. It always makes them look like the d1cks they are:OWNED: ...

Boss Hoss 10-17-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiofetish
WOW........

That was entertaining. It amazes me how so many dip sh1ts won't even consider Hummers? an off road vehicle. I wheel with everyone I can. I could give a rats a$$ what they drive. I can't believe how controlled you guys were over there. It always makes them look like the d1cks they are:OWNED: ...

I agree, it is very entertaining...although im just an arrogant Hummer owner(so they say).