Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Will H2Blondie take on the "~" once they are married? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7956)

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:08 PM

Or, will it be hypenated? Blondie-t~

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:08 PM

Or, will it be hypenated? Blondie-t~

R2 12-13-2005 05:25 PM

Enough is enough.

I know who you are and have contacted my attorney. This is interstate harassment and he is contacting the FBI. Plan to be in Jail for a very, very long time.

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:30 PM

don't try to ~ out of this question.

R2 12-13-2005 05:32 PM

You will be sorry

Hart1 12-13-2005 05:38 PM

It is amazing what goes on when you let the inmates run the asylum

CO Hummer 12-13-2005 05:39 PM

Instead of hyphenation, maybe squigglination?

Blondie~Tower?

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Instead of hyphenation, maybe squigglination?

Blondie~Tower? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stay out of this, boner.

R2 12-13-2005 05:49 PM

CO Hummer, when I was leading you through Hell’s Revenge in Moab you were very humbled by my abilities and now you seem so different, what changed? Sorry but I have included you in my complaint to the FBI given how rude you are being to me.

Connie_Chung, I tracked your IP address and know you are really H2CO-Pilot. Also your message style is the same. Expect a knock on the door from the local FBI office in West Virginia.

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:50 PM

That's:

H2co~pilot.

Kellen 12-13-2005 05:50 PM

ahm~bobbing.

Kellen 12-13-2005 06:01 PM

How about... ahm~Blondie?

Dan Rather 12-13-2005 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Blond?e:
I don't know what I will do. I'd like to add it, if my little potato will let me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA!!! You mean 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag little spud.

Dan Rather 12-13-2005 06:06 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower*:
CO Hummer, when I was leading you through Hell’s Revenge in Moab you were very humbled by my abilities and now you seem so different, what changed? Sorry but I have included you in my complaint to the FBI given how rude you are being to me.

Connie_Chung, I tracked your IP address and know you are really H2CO-Pilot. Also your message style is the same. Expect a knock on the door from the local FBI office in West Virginia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You couldn't find your fat ass with both hands.

R2 12-13-2005 06:21 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower*:

Connie_Chung, I tracked your IP address and know you are really H2CO-Pilot. Also your message style is the same. Expect a knock on the door from the local FBI office in West Virginia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You couldn't find your fat ass with both hands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Screw you John.

tower 12-13-2005 06:22 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
You couldn't find your fat ass with both hands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why bother when I have you to kiss it clean for me?

tower 12-13-2005 06:33 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tower : </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Notice the space between the "r" in tower and the colon. The imposter has taken my screen name, but added a space after it. So even though it appears the same, it has a later reg date on posts and any quotation with this space is a quotation from the imposter.

DRTYFN 12-13-2005 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Kellen 12-13-2005 07:06 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I can't tell the 3 towers apart? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought there were twin towers~ ??

DennisAJC 12-14-2005 01:13 AM

Holy ****!!!!!!!!

What the hell did I miss here?