Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sunday (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37717)

KenP 06-14-2009 07:52 PM

Sunday

I've got the Michigan race on the TV, TNT Racebuddy and NASCAR PitCommand with Twitter on the computer, getting ready to grill some potatoes, squash, zuchinni, and Porterhouse steaks.

Got to take advantage of "nap time".:D

devilsfan 06-14-2009 10:30 PM

Re: Sunday

Figured I'd check in here to see what everyone is up to. I've been swamped since January, I think things are finally clearing up for some free time now.

Just finished up some platypus forehead. Kid is addicted to Phineas and Ferb so I made him a Perry the Platypus cake for his party yesterday. Turned out good, but we still have half a platypus in the fridge tho. Them are mightee tastee.

Also making bodies today. We scored a huge stash of packing materials from Havertys. Foam for the legs and arms, gonna stick them in plastic bags dripping blood and hanging from meat hooks. Only 4 months till Halloween! Might as well, hockey's over!

How's your little one, Ken? My bugger still only has 4 teeth. Running now, tho.

Stacy

Karsun 06-15-2009 06:22 AM

The usual. Hung out here and did a few things. Grilled out shiskabobs and squash casserole (baked that). Watched True Blood just now and will try to use the pool in a little while. Just a nice, casual Sunday.

KenP 06-15-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsfan
How's your little one, Ken? My bugger still only has 4 teeth. Running now, tho.

Stacy

Thanks for asking, Stacy. And I can't believe you're already thinking about Halloween!

As for boy-child, he's over 30-30. 30#+ and 30"+ at 16 months! Wearing 3-4 shoes and 24-36 mo. clothes.

Only 8 teeth, but his I-teeth are popping out and there's a bunch of buds ready. Should be a fun month.:o

frenzy1 06-15-2009 06:32 AM

It was Fathers day in Belgium. Kids got me all kinda things they made in school. We hung out at my folks place, did some sunning and swimming. Also played Infamous on PS3. Very very addictive and superb game !!

Frenzy
Belgium

RubHer Yellow Ducky 06-15-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
It was Fathers day in Belgium. Kids got me all kinda things they made in school. We hung out at my folks place, did some sunning and swimming. Also played Infamous on PS3. Very very addictive and superb game !!

Frenzy
Belgium

Hey Filip,Happy Fathers Day !!!Join my MAFIA on MAFIA WARS...Where has everyone been .??? I look in from time to time and not much activity here, guess everyone has all the answers, HUH ?

KenP 06-15-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
Hey Filip,Happy Fathers Day !!!Join my MAFIA on MAFIA WARS...Where has everyone been .??? I look in from time to time and not much activity here, guess everyone has all the answers, HUH ?

I'm a know-it-all.:o

frenzy1 06-17-2009 01:45 PM

no time for those facebook games...
If I have some free time at night, I'd rather play ps3 (playing Fuel and Infamous nowadays).