Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   God Bless Our Troops!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10007)

Hummer Geek 11-16-2005 07:24 PM

My utmost respect for anyone over in Iraq or Afghanistan.

http://img.military.com/Shock/images.do;jsessionid=B62B...displayContent=80542

Hummer Geek 11-16-2005 07:24 PM

My utmost respect for anyone over in Iraq or Afghanistan.

http://img.military.com/Shock/images.do;jsessionid=B62B...displayContent=80542

h2co-pilot 11-16-2005 08:10 PM

Tech, it gives me a login page.

Eldar2k 11-16-2005 08:38 PM

God Bless Our Troops huh? What about thousands of innocent people who were killed by troops? It was not on purpose, but victims are victims....
What about a US fighter which threw a bomb right in the middle of wedding? Many many children died!?!
What about US troops who are listening to RAMMSTEIN while killing terrorists and innocent people who are running across their fire?
What about troops who say "Hey Bob, yesterday I killed X Iraqis, try to beat me next time!"
What about troops in prison who were making pyramids of people?
I am not saying that all of them are like this, but there is a certain amount of people who dont deserve any respect at all!

Bondage 11-16-2005 08:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eldar2k:
God Bless Our Troops huh? What about thousands of innocent people who were killed by troops? It was not on purpose, but victims are victims....
What about a US fighter which threw a bomb right in the middle of wedding? Many many children died!?!
What about US troops who are listening to RAMMSTEIN while killing terrorists and innocent people who are running across their fire?
What about troops who say "Hey Bob, yesterday I killed X Iraqis, try to beat me next time!"
I am not saying that all of them are like this, but there is a certain amount of people who dont deserve any respect at all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that was a joke, it was in poor taste and needed a smiley. If it was serious, then shut the fawk up and take that sh1t somewhere else. Little whining sissies like you could get hurt talking like that around here.......

Sean

HummerNewbie 11-16-2005 09:22 PM

God Bless Our Troops is RIGHT!!

Why don't you STFU and go find some lefties site to whine on. I bet you would give the terrorists a pass wouldn't you. Oh, it's OK that you cut a civilian's head off Mr. Terrorist, you must have come from a broken home so I forgive you

Kellen 11-16-2005 09:31 PM

Mr. Eldar2k,
In asia, we have a saying that loosely translates: "Shutup because stupid man can be".

PARAGON 11-16-2005 09:38 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eldar2k:
I am not saying that all of them are like this, but there is a certain amount of people who dont deserve any respect at all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>STFU. You can get on up outta hear and kiss my sweet ass. When you have heard a 7.62x39 zing by your head while you are fighting somebody else's war, feel free to speak up. If you think war is mistake free, wake up. If you think a soldier wants to be over there in those situations, grow the f'ck up.

Soldiers say and do all kinds of things during war. The stress levels achieved by soldiers cannot be imagined and cannot be duplicated. Some snap and do weird sh!t, and you hear about it. Rarely do you hear about it when they give candy to kids, or help families put a door back on their sh!thole apartment. Your position on whether or not a U.S. soldier deserves respect is about as important as a pimple on goats ass.

h2co-pilot 11-16-2005 09:43 PM

I am not saying that all of them are like this, but there is a certain amount of people who dont deserve any respect at all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you are right there are many people that don't deserve respect at all. Like the mofos that are breeding hate and strapping bombs to their children and torturing their own kind. Mofos that plot and plan to destroy life as we know it every minute of everyday.

War is war- it sucks but that's life. It's a dog eat dog world, so go ahead and whine like a little bitch and con yourself into thinking that it's not. But these brave men and women are fighting on your side for the protected life you have known and your kin will know. To disrespect them is treasonous.

09/11/01 - don't forget it *******, I won't

Kellen 11-16-2005 09:49 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Yes, you are right there are many people that don't deserve respect at all. Like the mofos that are breeding hate and strapping bombs to their children and torturing their own kind. Mofos that plot and plan to destroy life as we know it every minute of everyday.

War is war- it sucks but that's life. It's a dog eat dog world, so go ahead and whine like a little bitch and con yourself into thinking that it's not. But these brave men and women are fighting on your side for the protected life you have known and your kin will know. To disrespect them is treasonous.

09/11/01 - don't forget it *******, I won't </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go get em sister!!

h2co-pilot 11-16-2005 09:55 PM

Oh , so what fawk him. Czechy azzhole. How many Czech troops are fighting the global war on terror?

Prague- sounds like an azzhole breeding ground. Rhymes with Plague, lets bomb it.

PARAGON 11-16-2005 09:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Connie_Chung:
Mr. Eldar2k,
In asia, we have a saying that loosely translates: "Shutup because stupid man can be". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eldar is a Bohemian basically IN eastern Asia.

FreeorDie2 11-16-2005 10:11 PM

What a load of crap! They aren't playing beach volleyball over there, they're fighting a war. And not only that, they are fighting an enemy who is merciless and inhuman when it comes to slaughtering innocents. Sh*t happens in war. . .lots of bad things. . .that's why war is something to be avoided if possible. But when it becomes necessary, it should be prosecuted violently and effectively with maximum effort to protect our troops.

You live in Prague? Unless you are dumber than than dirt, you should understand that freedom isn't free. . .and when the price for freedom is paid, whether in Europe or the Middle East or wherever, it's usually those US troops you are disparaging that pay that price.

That original post was right. . .God Bless our troops!

Kellen 11-16-2005 10:11 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Connie_Chung:
Mr. Eldar2k,
In asia, we have a saying that loosely translates: "Shutup because stupid man can be". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Eldar is a Bohemian basically IN eastern Asia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't help but to think of my grandfather who use to say "But cannot be if young girl is".

Bondage 11-16-2005 11:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Oh , so what fawk him. Czechy azzhole. How many Czech troops are fighting the global war on terror?

Prague- sounds like an azzhole breeding ground. Rhymes with Plague, lets bomb it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, CP, it rhymes with clog. As in a clogged azzhole. As in constipated. Which may be his freakin problem. The Czechs just ain't been the same since the Nazis raped all their women......

Sean

MUH_HUM 11-16-2005 11:08 PM

As I recall, with my visit to Prague, the wimens there were pretty nice looking.

The ones who had all their teeth that is...

Bondage 11-16-2005 11:33 PM

What do you call a man from Prague who has a pig under one arm and a goat under the other?

Bisexual.

Sean

Arizona Hummerboy 11-17-2005 12:09 AM

What about all of the INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DIE ON 9-11 IN The TWIN TOWERS!!!!!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!

I Support all of the Men And Women that fight for our Great Country to Keep American FREE!!!!