Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Here's My Beast...Hope You Like. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40827)

Ricovette 02-03-2011 01:12 AM

Here's My Beast...Hope You Like.

Two Tone Black & Tan Interior, Sun Roof, Nav. System, Int. Phone, Monsoon Sound System with Factory Sub-Woofer.

Camou2 02-03-2011 01:38 AM

Re: Here's My Beast...Hope You Like.

Nice truck! What else are you planning on adding? A brush guard would look nice.

Ricovette 02-03-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camou2
Nice truck! What else are you planning on adding? A brush guard would look nice.

Thanks Bro... Definitely a brush guard in my wish list. I'm waiting on tires to wear a bit and would like to install wider and taller tires on these wheels. I saw one go by a few months ago and it had these same wheels with awesome wide tires and it looked great! I was planning on changing the wheels until I saw that one I just mentioned. Also, I'm kind of looking into roof lights (amber) for the front. They do look pretty cool at night. Switch the stock bulbs out for high powered L.E.D.'s and they should look good. One other thing I hope to do in the near future is the Borla exhaust. That is definitely a must...lol. Stay safe Bro... "Rico"

DRTYFN 02-05-2011 12:21 AM

OMG!!! THE CHROME!!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!

Camou2 02-05-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricovette
Thanks Bro... Definitely a brush guard in my wish list. I'm waiting on tires to wear a bit and would like to install wider and taller tires on these wheels. I saw one go by a few months ago and it had these same wheels with awesome wide tires and it looked great! I was planning on changing the wheels until I saw that one I just mentioned. Also, I'm kind of looking into roof lights (amber) for the front. They do look pretty cool at night. Switch the stock bulbs out for high powered L.E.D.'s and they should look good. One other thing I hope to do in the near future is the Borla exhaust. That is definitely a must...lol. Stay safe Bro... "Rico"

I would recommebd the the Billy Boat exhaust! Sound is awesome and it fits perfect without any mods. Have had it isntalled on both of the H3's I have owned.

Camou2 02-05-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricovette

I would recommend the the Billy Boat exhaust! Sound is awesome and it fits perfect without any mods. Have had it isntalled on both of the H3's I have owned.

Intercooled 02-06-2011 03:44 AM

Too much chrome for me. But i do like chrome wheels and those are very nice. The truck would look meaner with bigger tires like you said. Nice truck!

Ricovette 02-06-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intercooled
Too much chrome for me. But i do like chrome wheels and those are very nice. The truck would look meaner with bigger tires like you said. Nice truck!

Thanks Bro! Glad you like. I know that the "Chrome Look" isn't for everyone, but that's the beauty of this awesome machine! Once I get tired of the "Chrome Look", I can go total "Black Ops" and it will look just as awesome... The Hummer is the only vehicle that I can compare to my 'Vette. I mean, if you're wearing blue jeans...you look good! If you're wearing a tux...you look good! No matter what you wear...if you're getting out of a HUMMER or a 'VETTE...you look good! lol. Stay safe... "Rico"

Ricovette 02-06-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
OMG!!! THE CHROME!!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!

ROUSHDEMON 02-09-2011 05:30 AM

Nice Hummer... but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much chrome for me...

HUMMERICH23 02-10-2011 05:16 PM

Very Nice Hummer, great color and looks great!...........but you cant use the word beast to describe your H3 with all that chrome and not have lift, bigger tires, more aggressive tires, more off road lights, winch, etc. I would have used words like.... nice, clean, chromed out, pleasant, polished, docile, blingy.

Ricovette 02-11-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMMERICH23
Very Nice Hummer, great color and looks great!...........but you cant use the word beast to describe your H3 with all that chrome and not have lift, bigger tires, more aggressive tires, more off road lights, winch, etc. I would have used words like.... nice, clean, chromed out, pleasant, polished, docile, blingy.

Duly Noted...

Dave92270 02-15-2011 06:51 PM

nice Hummer! - would prefer less chrome too, but everyone's taste is different. If you're really into the bling/chrome, you may want to add 20" chrome rims with wide tires (305/50/R20 for instance). It does look fairly good (for chrome lovers), I used to have them before I switched to mud terrain tires.

wpage 02-20-2011 07:28 PM

Very nice!

Ricovette 02-21-2011 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave92270
nice Hummer! - would prefer less chrome too, but everyone's taste is different. If you're really into the bling/chrome, you may want to add 20" chrome rims with wide tires (305/50/R20 for instance). It does look fairly good (for chrome lovers), I used to have them before I switched to mud terrain tires.

Thanks for the tire info. Appreciate it. I like the wheels I have on there now and I'm going to look into what's the largest size tire I can install on them. I saw one with the exact same wheels and huge tires and it looked great! Thanks again... "Rico"

Ricovette 02-21-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
Very nice!

Thank you much Brother... Stay safe... "Rico"

cdmintmi 02-26-2011 06:38 AM

I have 315/75/r16 Toyos (which are basically 35x12.50's) on my stock rims. they arent chrome but they fit with barely any rub on sway bar with the wheel at total lock.

Stock....

315's....

I love the new look. Wife was pissed till she saw it parked next to a stock one and she had to eat crow when she said "it really does look twice as nice and 10 times meaner with those". Oh what a happy day!!!

and they will fit in the fender wells. See.....

Dave92270 02-26-2011 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdmintmi
I have 315/75/r16 Toyos (which are basically 35x12.50's) on my stock rims. they arent chrome but they fit with barely any rub on sway bar with the wheel at total lock.

those 35's look great....

I've got 33's, ProComp mud terrains, and pretty happy with both looks and performance. they really shine in the terrain, but are bit loud on the street, quite a humm :) well, I don't mind

HummerJim 02-27-2011 01:52 PM

Nice H3!

Ricovette 03-06-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdmintmi

Stock....

315's....

I love the new look. Wife was pissed till she saw it parked next to a stock one and she had to eat crow when she said "it really does look twice as nice and 10 times meaner with those". Oh what a happy day!!!

and they will fit in the fender wells. See.....

Thanks very much for these pics... Your HUMMER looks awesome with those tires! That's exactly what I'm looking to do with mine. Stay safe... "Rico"