Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Catgirl24 is back (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12556)

catgirl24 01-11-2006 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I came to this forum first of all because of a new hummer. I thought it was going to be a great spot for help and support. I had questions and posted pictures. It took me 2 weeks to join and after one day i was put down for a picture, bashing peoples vehicles not polite and rude, and i found that i didnt need that. I deleted my pictures but that was wrong as there has been people in this forum that would like to share my enjoyment and excitement with my new toy. Iam not boo hooing or have sensitive skin. I was just so shocked on how some people act in there lives, towards other peoples belongings. I have had many great emails sent to me, and i thank you for them.
So for those of you that wish not to take the time to answer my questions then dont. If you find you have something rude to say dont waist my time. Iam here for the fun of things, not the bull ****. I will post my pics again and continue to do so, just like everyone else.
And for any more rude comments you direct at me
in your face

HummBebe 01-11-2006 08:20 PM

Snaps for catgirl!!!!

Way to hang in there,

I'll pinch/scratch Sewie for you when I see him next week

THE BOSS 01-11-2006 08:31 PM

dont worry about the trolls. Look at previous posts on here. Lots of immature people on this forum. Maybe they get a hummer to make up for things they dont have Cool ride and dont let the douches bother you

Steve - SanJose 01-11-2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by THE BOSS:
dont worry about the trolls. Look at previous posts on here. Lots of immature people on this forum. Maybe they get a hummer to make up for things they dont have Cool ride and dont let the douches bother you

BOSS, you make some good observations. And Catgirl24 congrats on the new H3. Enjoy.

S.

Sewie 01-11-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummBebe:

Promise????

Edspad 01-11-2006 09:38 PM

Glad your back CatGirl.
There is some good folks on this forum and a few Trolls & Turds. when on dought about a persons advice or statments Just check there Past posting
History

DDWH 01-11-2006 09:38 PM

Welcome back catgirl! Glad you decided to come back and join in on the fun at the insane asylum...

Now post somemore of your quad pictures, those were cool!

catgirl24 01-11-2006 09:56 PM

ok feel free to check out my album now, ive added more quad pics for you.
Quote:

Originally posted by DDWH:
Welcome back catgirl! Glad you decided to come back and join in on the fun at the insane asylum...

Now post somemore of your quad pictures, those were cool!

DDWH 01-11-2006 10:13 PM

Very cool!

DarthKarl 01-11-2006 10:41 PM

Welcome back. Good call

MarK M 01-11-2006 11:16 PM

glad to see you back. I just dont get those people who put other people down on the internet.

I guess they feel strong hiding behind a computer.

k9tim 01-11-2006 11:29 PM

Good Show!!!

and hats off to ya!

NEOCON1 01-12-2006 01:30 AM

cool glad to see you back dont let the knuckle heads bug ya

WikidPete 01-12-2006 02:59 AM

Welcome back and cool pics. There are alot of good people on this forum.

westhillsat 01-12-2006 04:30 AM

Glad you came back.

KenP 01-12-2006 05:14 AM

Tammy, you've only been gone a few hours. I just looked over ALL your posts, and those in response, and I really don't see why you got your thong in a knot. Come on girl, don't let that cold Canadian weather lock your brain up like that.

Only two people joked you. Well, three now. Hell, a couple even complimented you on posting pics right out of the box. And NOT ONE of them asked for tit pics. (Very bad precedent guys. )

Now go inside where it's warm, hug your man-lover, take a valium... and a shot, and relax.

BTW, the guys here never mean to insult any gal. Really.

HummBebe 01-12-2006 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

Promise???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

h2co-pilot 01-12-2006 10:21 AM

Whah Happun?

Linkies?

HummBebe 01-12-2006 01:34 PM

Sewie is trying to play tough - guy, so I had to set him straight

Boo Hoo

Grandman 01-17-2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by westhillsat:
Glad you came back.