Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Att All Elcova. RubherYellowDucky needs your PRAYERS and police need your help. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32075)

DennisAJC 01-12-2008 08:55 PM

Att All Elcova. RubherYellowDucky needs your PRAYERS and police need your help.

1 Attachment(s)
Just heard over the phone that RYD is in serious trouble. Myself and other people were having a hard time reaching him.

Today, police went to his house and found out he had not returned home. He is now being reported missing.

Witnesses say that he was last seen with 4 other people from his neighborhood last night, possibly younger. It'll be aired on local news stations.

Pray for his safe return.

Below are the possible people that the police would like to talk to since some of them were last seen with him.

:D

Mr. I - Man 01-12-2008 09:08 PM

Re: Att All Elcova. RubherYellowDucky needs your PRAYERS and police need your help.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

D-MAX 01-12-2008 09:14 PM

Re: Att All Elcova. RubherYellowDucky needs your PRAYERS and police need your help.

man i almost prayed!:twak:

Big Dad 01-12-2008 09:55 PM

Now that's funny!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Agriv8r 01-12-2008 09:57 PM

ok, i will be the one.....who dey izzz......

Karsun 01-12-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r

Thank God it wasn't just me. I think the one guy is Brian Dennehy but I don't get the reference unless Wilford Brimley was in something those folks were.

H2wifey 01-12-2008 10:50 PM

that is funny I almost really felt bad for him

DennisAJC 01-12-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

It was a pretty moving movie.:D

KenP 01-12-2008 11:00 PM

:jump:

Agriv8r 01-12-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
It was a pretty moving movie.:D

that doesn't help me......who dey b.....

Karsun 01-12-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

that doesn't help me......who dey b.....

Here's a link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088933/ RYD was in Cocoon with these other folks, he played Benjamin Luckett. They all became young again.

GLBLWARMR 01-13-2008 01:32 AM

Dennis brings the funnay!!!!!!!!!!!!:perfect10s::jump::perfect10s::j ump:

wpage 01-13-2008 03:00 AM

The coffee and donuts are all gone the prayers have been answered. Praise the Lord and pass the ammo. RYD has been found. The Clintons together with Jackson and Sharpton have negotiated a settlement with Tower:grouphug:

jmsspratlin 01-13-2008 03:54 AM

Daum....i FEEL OLD....I remember that movie, however my wife was like 5 when it came out. Well....:giggling:

Hummer Aficionado_VT 01-13-2008 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karsun
Here's a link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088933/ RYD was in Cocoon with these other folks, he played Benjamin Luckett. They all became young again.

Was he really in it?

Karsun 01-13-2008 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hummer Aficionado_VT
Was he really in it?

I think it was just a joke. He looks like Wilford Brimley and Brimley was in it, not RYD. :)

DRTYFN 01-13-2008 07:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Just heard over the phone that RYD is in serious trouble. Myself and other people were having a hard time reaching him.

Today, police went to his house and found out he had not returned home. He is now being reported missing.

Witnesses say that he was last seen with 4 other people from his neighborhood last night, possibly younger. It'll be aired on local news stations.

Pray for his safe return.

Below are the possible people that the police would like to talk to since some of them were last seen with him.

:D

Attachment 45924

Where is that old codger anyway?:jump: :jump: :jump:

wpage 01-13-2008 06:37 PM

I hope he is not wrapped up in saran wrap and turds like Tawana Brawly virtually was!:twak:

DRTYFN 01-13-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
I hope he is not wrapped up in saran wrap and turds like Tawana Brawly virtually was!:twak:

I can just see him scratching "Diabeetus" across his chest in the mirror and smearing dog poop on himself. I wonder if Al Sharpton will show up to support him?:giggling: :giggling:

wpage 01-13-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
I can just see him scratching "Diabeetus" across his chest in the mirror and smearing dog poop on himself. I wonder if Al Sharpton will show up to support him?:giggling: :giggling:

No word from Sharpton Camp. However a former "Coastie" has stated in a exclusive CNN interview with Wolf Sh*tzer. " He remembers RYD" before his new handle when he was a Eupanisums as "drop the yellow soapier" or DYS at the academy. Of "knee deep navy" aka Coast Guard.
Fear not. This may be picked up by the Jesse Jackson crew. Since RYD formally DYS has some questionable DNA. Funds from a obscure Federal program are available:beerchug: . Consequently he is a person of interest for Lawyers and other sub humans...
:twak: