Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   We have the cars, what about the occupations of Hummer owners! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8923)

HeeHaw 11-13-2002 02:35 AM

What is your occupation? This could be interesting to see the cross of Hummer owners out there and there favorite pass-time as well.

I'm a cop.......no boos please. I enjoy FLY FISHING in the high Sierras when I have time. Love the places the Hummer is going to take me very soon like the Owens River some Brown Trout action in January.

HeeHaw

HeeHaw 11-13-2002 02:35 AM

What is your occupation? This could be interesting to see the cross of Hummer owners out there and there favorite pass-time as well.

I'm a cop.......no boos please. I enjoy FLY FISHING in the high Sierras when I have time. Love the places the Hummer is going to take me very soon like the Owens River some Brown Trout action in January.

HeeHaw

SONA 11-13-2002 12:42 PM

Nurse Anesthetist... not anesthesiologist.

JCJ 11-13-2002 12:57 PM

Cardiologist. One of two in Aruba.
The other drives a Lexus SC 430.
Guess who reaches hospital 1st (in 1 piece).
Will be of any service when fellow H2 owner visits Aruba! Hopefully non medical service... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

HummerGirl 11-13-2002 02:20 PM

I am a Respiratory Therapist...working PRN (when I want to work) and I have my own cosmetics company. I make products for tattoo artists and we are about to create a national line once the legal stuff if cleared.

My hubby (who gets to drive H2 when I let him [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]) is an Emergency Room Doctor.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

HummerGirl 11-13-2002 02:22 PM

No Boos over here HeeHaw...we love our COPS!!!
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

Dan 11-13-2002 02:38 PM

I'm an Internet Developer, desigining software for the telecommunications industry, and run a few dot-coms of my own. My wife is a Med/Surg RN.

- Dan

KAC 11-13-2002 02:40 PM

I'm a patent & trademark attorney, part time so I can meet the school bus. DH is an aerospace engineer for NASA, although he won't be driving the H2 much - he prefers tiny little cars.

Kim

KAC
Red Adv Series ordered 9/14/2002
Delivery expected by 11/30/2002

AL MOORE 11-13-2002 02:42 PM

I am retired from full time work at Sanderson Farms Inc. (SAFM). I do private investments at home. I follow Mississippi State and Ole Miss sports No Boos...please......

DIANE 11-13-2002 03:05 PM

I am an RN and a licensed A&P mechanic (my husband is an MD and a Pilot). You may think Flight Nurse? No, instead I quit all work outside the home so I could stay home with my 2 boys. Now I have no job, no paycheck and no respect from working moms. But I do have 2 GREAT kids and one fun HUMMER and NONE of them can say that!!!

Dan 11-13-2002 03:10 PM

Good for you, RNs have it made these days. My wife works 4 days a month at the local Univ hospital & stays home to raise the kids. What a great schedule. She is well aware of the working mom disrespect, but it doesnt bother her much knowing that most of them are phone/paper jockeys that couldnt do her job!

- Dan
loooong way to go for my SUT!

MAC 11-13-2002 10:21 PM

JCJ, I couldn't help it, every time I see your Dr. icon I think of Dr. Hannibal Lector of the "Silence of the lamb" fame. Didn't he moved to Aruba or somewhere like that at the end of the movie? "Let's have lunch!"
[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JCJ 11-13-2002 10:41 PM

Mac. Here the only canibalism we see is my Hummer eatin' up my colleague's Lexus alive [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]!

Arizona Hummerboy 11-13-2002 10:48 PM

I operate two businesses out of my home, and I just opened 5 Web Sites on the Internet.

www.instantinternetads.com/awesomesuccessgroup

www.instantprofitsmarketing.com/awesomesuccessgroup

www.jointventuresecrets.com/awesomesuccessgroup

www.provenmilliondollaremails.com/awesomesuccessgroup

www.autopilotfollowup.com/awesomesuccessgroup

Zing 11-13-2002 11:20 PM

I'm a VP at major bank in NYC and only wish I had the schedule of an RN!

Kevin B 11-14-2002 12:12 AM

I sell newspapers on the freeway on ramps during the early morning(commute)hours and have a trailer park development in the works.

hummerbot 11-14-2002 12:35 AM

Robotics engineer, music synthesizer designer, some internet publishing, play drums, stare at h2s
(not in this order)

hb

kelleymac2000 11-14-2002 01:34 AM

Quality Assurance Manager for a software development company. My husband is a EE for a small electronics firm.

Kelley

JJ 11-14-2002 01:43 AM

Electrical Engineer, Microsystems and MEMS.
My wife, after working to put me through college, raises our two kids - the H2 (delivery in Dec.)is hers.

I enjoy flyfishing and boating.

HeeHaw, if you are ever down NM way, you've got to try the San Juan River, 1.5 miles of quality water.

JJ

Texas Red 11-14-2002 01:43 AM

Aerospace Engineer.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas