Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Demon H2.......bye bye :( (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44435)

ROUSHDEMON 07-02-2013 10:19 PM

Demon H2.......bye bye :(

As some of you know I have relocated to Orlando, FL from Nashville, TN. Got a baby on the way which should be here in a few weeks, sold my house, moved 3 U-Haul trucks down here and drove the rest of the cars.

Unfortunately it was time to sell the ole Hummer H2......... I had taken that thing through the apocalipse and back, it was showing it's battle scars so instead of either driving it 700 miles away or shipping it I've decided it was time to make some money on it and then start over fresh.

There are lots of stuff I would have done different from the getgo so next one I will build very similar but it will be newer, bigger and better:jump:

Here are some pics of what I advertised it with.

So long Original DemonGuard......, I will build you again. lol

guruerror 07-03-2013 02:54 AM

Re: Demon H2.......bye bye :(

Your truck sure is purdy!

Can't wait to see your next one...if Elcova's not around when you turn back, look for clubhummeroffroad.com; I'll be there.

Good luck on the sale, buddy.

STL Zombie Hunter 07-03-2013 01:47 PM

I hate to see it go, but you're doing the right thing.
Good luck with the sale.

ROUSHDEMON 07-03-2013 02:08 PM

Thanks guys, luckily it already sold. Sold in 2 days.:dancingbanana:

It wont be too long before I buy another one, so I'm sure you'll all be around:D

STL Zombie Hunter 07-03-2013 02:17 PM

So are you rocking a Prius or something now in its place? Or one of the other 18 cars you have in your signature?

STL Zombie Hunter 07-03-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON

Looks like you are on a set of scales? What was the total weight?

charles06 07-03-2013 06:29 PM

Welcome to Orlando. I live in Windermere. PM me some time and we'll meet for lunch. If you have any questions about the area, lemme know.

And my condolences on the Hummer.

HummerJim 07-03-2013 07:10 PM

I'm in Bradenton in the winter. We could do dinner at Shells???? You're going to love Florida..........November through May :)

ROUSHDEMON 07-03-2013 10:20 PM

hahaha.. yeah right now it's raining every single day, sucks.

It was a scale when I was dropping off some metal for recycling. Weight was right over 8,000lbs. Heavy little truck.:giggling:

And yes Charles we should do that. I'm actualy actively looking to buy a house in Windermere if it works out. I'll need to get settled in but I will take you up on that for sure sometime soon.:beerchug:

charles06 07-06-2013 01:49 PM

Sounds good.

H2Much 08-04-2013 04:38 AM

Ah man, I loved that truck! Hopefully you didn't sell it to some pussy who won't respect the work put into that and keep it running. Good luck man, hopefully you get another Hummer soon.

Sydonnie 08-04-2013 02:38 PM

bad ass... LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!