Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Superlift ORV park Arkansas (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33535)

Haydel-H3 04-02-2008 08:11 AM

Superlift ORV park Arkansas

7 Attachment(s)
Couple pic from testing H3 stock no lock diff.
Hope yall like.

Attachment 47564

Attachment 47565

Attachment 47566

Attachment 47567

Attachment 47568

Attachment 47569
Attachment 47570

Puckering butt half way through climb, no turnarounds if you think this sh-- looks steep pictures don't show all. 4Low lock needed entire way.
:notallthere: :notallthere:

Enjoy your rides, save gas and draft somone.

Sheriff 04-02-2008 12:35 PM

Re: Superlift ORV park Arkansas

Nice pictures! Looks like a nice trail system. So, your H3 is a base model? Did you have any significant issues navigating the trails?

06-H3 04-02-2008 04:05 PM

Looks like a nice trail and a fun ride. Also nice to see a stock 3 with no lockers being used. One thing I wish I would have gotten were the rear lockers. I'm toying with upgrading to the '09 with front and rear when it comes out.

Oh, and that is one heck of a cooler up top. Fill that thing up and watch out for the change in your center of gravity! :)

BigPoppa1411 04-02-2008 04:27 PM

Nice pictures! Looks like fun. Wish I could find something like that here. Great fun!:beerchug:

wpage 04-02-2008 11:52 PM

Cool shots!

Haydel-H3 04-03-2008 12:54 AM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheriff
Nice pictures! Looks like a nice trail system. So, your H3 is a base model? Did you have any significant issues navigating the trails?

Thanks guys for the replys

Issues with navigating trails?

]I had no Idea what I was doing honestly went to just test it out, they supplied maps and trails you coudn't miss and why I would try this hill that recommended locking diff.. My son is 10 and after climbing and riding around on the level 2 course his Quote was " Dad is that what we came here for that was boaring." Hell I had a cell phone and they had a recovery vehicle at the enterance.
It's all for the kids, little lady said I ain't going to ride up there so I left her.
At least she took some good picks and got some excersize
He can now tell his buds and uncle what Dad's Hummer can do.

The next level 4 trail required bigger tires and lockers. Level 5 was called the can opener they assured body damage would happen, required minumun lockers 44s winch and tree straps.

Crash ? 04-03-2008 03:59 AM

If ya feel like going back soon, I'll be up there with a group of about 40 or so Jeeps the weekend of the 18th.. BJ's running a $50 three day weekend deal which includes a half off the normal rate one year membership..

There are a couple of 4's you can hit with a stock base H3.. Rubicon Ridge is more pucker factor than anything else, if you take the two bypasses.. Don's 101 and Fun Run aren't to bad if you pick the right lines (and have someone with a strap just in case.. Don's and Fun Run are pretty tough on tires though.. I've seen more tires sliced open on the shop rocks on those two trails than anywhere else at the park..

This will be my first run up there with the back end locke.. Of course I've never been there on anything smaller than 35's..

You're right about Can Opener.. Several of the Jeep guys I ride with there have came out off that trail with some really good scars..

Haydel-H3 04-08-2008 09:35 PM

Thanks Rob for the info, living here on the gulf coast it will be a while before I head back up there. Will pass on the info to the guys at work.

Too much work to little time to keep 4 wheelin on my mind.
Got to get back to what pays the bills.

Dave92270 04-09-2008 01:52 AM

nice shots, nice trails - I also don't have locker but so far got by without it;
however when '09's with dual lockers will become available, I'll probably trade-in

Crash ? 04-09-2008 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave92270
nice shots, nice trails - I also don't have locker but so far got by without it;
however when '09's with dual lockers will become available, I'll probably trade-in

If it weren't for the fact you can get it with a V8, I think you'd come out ahead just having lockers put in your current truck..

FWIW.. It costs about a grand to have an E-locker put in the rear.. I'd guess the front with upgrades that will hold together will be about $1500.. Now if I could just manage to stumble across a 4:1 transfer case..

Haydel-H3 04-10-2008 08:17 PM

I am shure there are a pile of H3's out there that have been wrecked that have the upgrades we would like to have for great price. (locking rear)

But where?

Notice the rack in pic. it comes in handy,but remember at 60 plus most things on the top don't stay there. Don't forget the bungie cords. Ex. Icechest / charcoal.