Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Good Bye Hummer (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41007)

410225 03-15-2011 01:38 AM

Good Bye Hummer

I have just sold my 07 Victory Red Limited Edition Hummer. It has been the best vehicle I have owned, but had to let it go to be realistic with the soaring gas price.
I wanted to thank everyone here for helping me with all the Hummer issues and questions. This is by far the best forum I have ever visited.
Who knows, I might get 09 H2 and return!!
Thank you and so long!

P.S. I have Version 8.3 P/N 20855830 Nav DVD for sale as well as H2 carpet OEM floor mats. See the classified.

iwillnc 03-15-2011 02:34 AM

Re: Good Bye Hummer

Strange ever since gas priced went up I've seen 10x the number of H2's and 2x the H3's in my town lol, gas prices shouldn't really be that big of an issue, they'll go down just as quickly as they will go up, Besides you get better mileage then the hundreds of 1990 and earler pickups with the 350's and 454's that barely get 6 mpg, in fact I almost feel like I'm getting good mileage with the number of them where I live.

Just my 2 cents and how I see it, Don't see gas prices as a determining factor in my vehicle choice.

guruerror 03-15-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwillnc
Strange ever since gas priced went up I've seen 10x the number of H2's and 2x the H3's in my town lol, gas prices shouldn't really be that big of an issue, they'll go down just as quickly as they will go up, Besides you get better mileage then the hundreds of 1990 and earler pickups with the 350's and 454's that barely get 6 mpg, in fact I almost feel like I'm getting good mileage with the number of them where I live.

Just my 2 cents and how I see it, Don't see gas prices as a determining factor in my vehicle choice.

:iagree:

Sorry to see you go...good luck finding another truck that fills the void.

HumminNBoatin' 03-15-2011 05:52 PM

Easy there boys. It sucks to have to sell your baby! lol.

I recently moved to a new home that is 36 miles from my office. my old house was only 11 miles. My H2 has been costing me a fortune in gas ever since. I can totally feel his pain. I had to go buy a second beater car that gets better mileage. However the reality is its flat out tough when gas goes this high.

We hope to have you back!

EuroHummer 03-15-2011 09:36 PM

I feel your pain brothers....8 bucks a gallon over here.....and still H2s rolling around....I can't bring my self to sell it.

wingn69 03-16-2011 04:09 PM

Hey Mark before you going selling your Hummer let me know...yours is already lifted and motor is tricked out. I can have one from show and one from playing off road..:fdance:

ROUSHDEMON 03-16-2011 11:08 PM

HERE!:

BUY THIS PIECE!

now quit your complanting......