Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Well boys the ole deuce is gone (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43020)

Big.Z.hummin 11-28-2012 08:40 PM

Well boys the ole deuce is gone

as stated in the headline I sold my deuce last week and picked up a 2012 oxford white ford f150 with the FX4 package and appearance package. Fully loaded but with no nav(didnt want anyways) and no sunroof. I gotta say I'm in love with the fx4 already but obviously as you all know it will never fill the void the H2 does

I plan to pick up an H1 someday in the future or build up another deuce as an offroad rig, it just made more sense to pick up the F150 seeing as I will be graduating and going in to graduate school in the next few years. for anyone wondering I got d*mn near close to 10K off the sticker of the truck since the lot was full of 2013's already. It was a great deal.

I'll miss being part of the HUMMER cult and ya'll have provided me with some great info the past 5 years! but on the brightside I am still a HUMMER lover and will still be trolling the boards and putting in my .02 when I can.

Thanks Everyone!
PS. everyone buy one of Roush's Demonguards, 95% of comments about my rig started with that brushguard and it once saved me thousands of $$$'s in damage

guruerror 11-28-2012 08:57 PM

Re: Well boys the ole deuce is gone

Later dude! I too see a pickup in my future...prolly a Super Duty, but I need a bigger garage first 'cause I ain't given the 2 up.

Big.Z.hummin 11-28-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruerror
Later dude! I too see a pickup in my future...prolly a Super Duty, but I need a bigger garage first 'cause I ain't given the 2 up.

I would have loved a super duty... and keeping the 2 for that matter just don't have the economical means right now. have you seen the new 2013 f250 platinums?

guruerror 11-28-2012 09:57 PM

I just pulled up the 250 Platinum...NICE. Too nice for me though...I'm thinking more of a base 250 Supercab with the Powerstroke, a lift, and some big ole mud tires.

Big.Z.hummin 11-29-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruerror
I just pulled up the 250 Platinum...NICE. Too nice for me though...I'm thinking more of a base 250 Supercab with the Powerstroke, a lift, and some big ole mud tires.

I'm with you! just thought the platinum was interesting

ROUSHDEMON 11-30-2012 12:44 AM

WHAAAAAAT??????? You sold it??? no sh*t man! that sucks but i'm guessing you're happy with your Ford, you know i'm a Ford lover too so i'm not gonna be mad at you lol but it is sad to hear you're not rocking the H2. Did you trade it in or private sell it?

make money on it? you should have told me, I would have stole some parts out of it HAHA:clapping:

Big.Z.hummin 11-30-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON
WHAAAAAAT??????? You sold it??? no sh*t man! that sucks but i'm guessing you're happy with your Ford, you know i'm a Ford lover too so i'm not gonna be mad at you lol but it is sad to hear you're not rocking the H2. Did you trade it in or private sell it?

make money on it? you should have told me, I would have stole some parts out of it HAHA:clapping:

Andres! I was literally about to text you and tell you the news then I saw your post. yessir I know youre a ford lover. I'm going to miss the H2 but I'm not really that sad because I'm dead set on finding one in the future and rebuilding it up... which is something to look forward to. For now the truck is going to stay pretty stock for a long time and when the funds align themselves pick up another deuce or better yep an H1 and have that as my weekend warrior.

I really wish I could have parted it out especially to you but with me taking classes and spending most of my time in Oxford in would have been a large hassle. I would have loved to hook up some fellow elcova members with deals.

I traded it in on the f150. Could have gotten more from selling it privately or even parting it out for that matter but my window of time was just to small.

ROUSHDEMON 11-30-2012 05:08 AM

Well brotha dont be a stranger, and thanks for believing in the DemonGuard, I know it saved your truck when you hit that wall. Hey, maybe I can make you one for that F150 eh???:perfect10s: haha!

Big.Z.hummin 12-12-2012 11:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the FX4
Attachment 54150

ROUSHDEMON 12-13-2012 06:27 PM

:redx:

Big.Z.hummin 12-14-2012 04:38 AM

weird its working on mine

guruerror 12-14-2012 12:31 PM