Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   it's Sunday !!!!!!!!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35184)

frenzy1 08-24-2008 07:05 AM

it's Sunday !!!!!!!!!!

8 o'clock Sunday morning here in Belgium. Looks like it's gonna be a nice day. Going to one of Europe's biggest American Car/truck show today with my Hummer (American Power on Wheels Antwerp) : http://www.apow.be/

It's a great happening with LOTS of great trucks/cars and people who share my love for the good ol' US of A (not Canada !! :fdance: j/k Dennis the Menace, I kinda like Canada too, a little)

I'll be posting lots of pics soon.

Enjoy your Sunday !

Frenzy
Belgium

frenzy1 08-24-2008 07:43 AM

Re: it's Sinday !!!!!!!!!!

ps : link in english : http://www.apow-show.be/index_en.html

KenP 08-24-2008 08:20 AM

Played cards and now I'm watching Olympic basketball finals. USA up by a few at half-time.

Karsun 08-24-2008 08:23 AM

Watching Total Recall on BluRay. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Bought a roasted chicken to make chicken salad with so we'll have that for dinner. Storm is all gone. No rain really, no wind.

Big Dad 08-24-2008 09:21 AM

Wife finally bought an H3 Alpha, she went with white and we just got home from cruising it around. Time to bust out the Margaritaville Machine and down some tasty beverages! Looks like I may get lucky and still get the opportunity to sleep in! Have a great day! I may have a hangover when I get up!

Karsun 08-24-2008 10:01 AM

That's awesome, congratulations on the new purchase!! :)

wpage 08-24-2008 11:28 AM

Off to church

The store

The boat out for a nautic adventure...

RubHer Yellow Ducky 08-24-2008 03:06 PM

Last night went to a Greek Eatery on South Beach with about 30 people...

OH !!! , the BELLY DANCERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all the SWEET YOU THINGS IN SHORT SKIRTS WHO GOT UP ON THEIR TABLES AND THE BAR TO DANCE...

had a great time, good food, but after 4 hours it got kinda noisy...

didn't get up till 8:30 this morning which is late for me...had Whitefish Salad on an Onion Flat...em em good

today watch the last of the Olympics, work around the house, drink one more LandShark (giving the rest to my daughter) going to go out later today with a group for AMBER BOCK DRAFT and Hot Wings...

Have fun all and am glad none of you all were hurt from the "EXPERIENCE" , Tropical Storm Fay

Hmmm2 08-24-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dad
Wife finally bought an H3 Alpha, she went with white and we just got home from cruising it around. Time to bust out the Margaritaville Machine and down some tasty beverages! Looks like I may get lucky and still get the opportunity to sleep in! Have a great day! I may have a hangover when I get up!

Congrats to you and your wife on your new H3 Alpha purchase, BigDad! :D I kinda wish we kept our H3. I like them both .. the H3 I had and my new H2! Is your H3 black? So now you have 'salt and pepper' as vehicles, right? :giggling:

Nothing much planned for the day. School starts back after Labor Day for our son, so just some 'back-to-school' supply buying right now. May drive down to Huntington Beach again for a leisurely lunch at Duke's. Temps to be about 85 today. :D

Hope your hangover isn't too bad, BigDad.

SnakeH2 08-24-2008 05:31 PM

Re: it's Sunday !!!!!!!!!!

Just arrived in Dubai and going to try to get some sleep. Looong plane flight, but I did get to see Iron Man. Good flight, but I think I liked the music more than anything.

Have fun today!!

frenzy1 08-24-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeH2
Just arrived in Dubai and going to try to get some sleep. Looong plane flight, but I did get to see Iron Man. Good flight, but I think I liked the music more than anything.

Have fun today!!

enjoy Dubai !!

Big Dad 08-24-2008 07:07 PM

Thanks everyone, she should be on the forum soon. That means I have to clean up my act!

RYD & Belly Dancers! That paints a picture! :D Are there any pictures?! Post up! It's not like anyone here'd manipulate anything! :clapping:

WP - boat action sounds awesome!:iagree:

Hmmm2 - Mine's blue, hers is white, and I guess I'll have to start looking for a red H1 back in Alaska!
No overhang here! :excited:

But I did manage to sleep in till 10:30. ;)

And, I did miss Church today. :twak:

I'm driving to Alaska in the morning! Lets see, that means hotels and room service all along the Alcan for the next 3 nights! Right.

That means no alcohol for the next 3 nights. You know, those women of the Yukon Territory always trying to land a man in order to change their situation....

KenP 08-24-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dad
That means no alcohol for the next 3 nights. You know, those women of Saskatoon in the Yukon Territory always trying to land a man in order to change their situation....

Best to avoid the beer goggles in situations like that.;)

Went out with the wife and boy for awhile.

Just changed the nastiest diaper so far. Good gawd the whole damn room still stinks 15 minutes later.

Heading to the store to get some ribeyes for dinner!

devilsfan 08-24-2008 09:42 PM

Stop feeding the boy beer and beans and it'll clear up soon. ;)

I'm going to miss the Olympics. Been watching the whole week...it's been nice to have the tv on and the toddler NOT whine about watching "his" shows for a change. And it's been nice to not have to watch a single freakin kid show all week. Headache=gone.

This weekend is MUCH better than last weekend. Got hit hard by a stomach bug on Saturday 1 AM and didn't really recover much until Tuesday. The whole week was spent playing catch up. Got the corn planted this weekend and some dead bushes pulled, now I just have to figure out what I want to plant. I'm thinking pink pentas.

My birthday is Wednesday....going to spend the morning at the pool with the kiddos and hopefully hubby will bring home something nice for dinner. We'll hit Austin for the weekend, it should be fun.

Stacy

KenP 08-24-2008 09:59 PM

He'd been clogged up so he had a baby laxative earlier in the day. I wasn't told about that. SURPRISE!!!

Had those Baby Genius shows on for awhile. He loves them.

Happy Early Barfday. 24 again? ;)

CP's is coming up in a couple of weeks. We don't talk about it... Women...:notallthere: ;)

RubHer Yellow Ducky 08-25-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsfan
Stop feeding the boy beer and beans and it'll clear up soon. ;)

I'm going to miss the Olympics. Been watching the whole week...it's been nice to have the tv on and the toddler NOT whine about watching "his" shows for a change. And it's been nice to not have to watch a single freakin kid show all week. Headache=gone.

This weekend is MUCH better than last weekend. Got hit hard by a stomach bug on Saturday 1 AM and didn't really recover much until Tuesday. The whole week was spent playing catch up. Got the corn planted this weekend and some dead bushes pulled, now I just have to figure out what I want to plant. I'm thinking pink pentas.

My birthday is Wednesday....going to spend the morning at the pool with the kiddos and hopefully hubby will bring home something nice for dinner. We'll hit Austin for the weekend, it should be fun.

Stacy

HAPPY BIRP-DAY !!!

Hmmm2 08-25-2008 05:02 AM

Quote:

Have fun today!!

Cool! Are you on business or pleasure in Dubai? What airline did you fly on? We're seriously thinking about going to Dubai next summer on Emirates. Love the architecture. Check out the indoor skiing facility they have there! Awesome.

SnakeH2 08-26-2008 01:10 AM

Business. Doing some interviews and a couple meetings. Heading back home tomorrow, so not much time for play.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 08-26-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Business. Doing some interviews and a couple meetings. Heading back home tomorrow, so not much time for play.

check out the missing wheel cover incident !!!!

SnakeH2 08-26-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
check out the missing wheel cover incident !!!!

?????

BTW- Tons of Hummers over here. Mostly 3s, but I have spotted a few 2s.