Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Source Motors Online Store Forums (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   H2S Online Store Service (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1099)

KenP 06-01-2004 04:30 PM

Ordered a set of truck shields from Jason and kept waiting, and waiting. No shields. So I contacted him and gave him the info, etc. He CALLED me this morning, minor snafu, and they are being shipped OVERNIGHT. Fantastic.

I really appreciate the quick response from Jason and the personal service.

It was nice speaking with you, Jason and Thanks.

Ordered a set of truck shields from Jason and kept waiting, and waiting. No shields. So I contacted him and gave him the info, etc. He CALLED me this morning, minor snafu, and they are being shipped OVERNIGHT. Fantastic.

Jason 06-01-2004 05:35 PM

Ken,

Thanks for the kind words, I do sincerely apologize for the "minor snafu." More importantly, I appreciate your understanding.

At least it gave us reason to meet (via the phone) on a more personal level. It is always great to meet another member of this kick-ass community, if I may say so myself.

Best regards,
Jason

KenP 06-02-2004 12:37 PM

Hey, they just arrived!

Great service. Thanks again Jason.

Dan 06-02-2004 12:42 PM

I'll second that, perfect service through Jason & the H2S Online Store!

Detonate 06-02-2004 01:26 PM

Hey Jason, maybe you could call Best Buy for me and have them ship my friggin camera I ordered on Monday. Order is still "In Process".

Bastards!

Jason 06-02-2004 03:00 PM

Thank you all for the kind words. It is always nice to be appreicated.

Detonate - maybe I should start up BestBuySource.com or DigitalCameraSource.com, until then I am not sure if I can be of much help!?!?!?

Thanks again guys,
Jason

BAMFH2 06-03-2004 01:25 AM

Another vote for Jason and his great service.

Purchased my back up cam from Jason and was not only impressed with his service, he truly went out of his way to over-communicate the order status and to follow up to ensure I received the product and was happy with the product.

Such an unusual event in today's sales world - service and follow up. Life long customer here.

Jason - that has to be worth a 50% discount on my next purchase - LOL -

RasterMaster 06-03-2004 07:22 PM

Jason,

Anything in the works for the next installment of the "H2 Give-away"? How about drawing names from the top spenders on the H2 Source store.